Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 354 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the Shining by myself (was an express noob and used it when no one was in line lol) and felt my heart beating out of my chest. One of the ballroom dancers reached for my face and was millimeters away during a light effect. I was freaked out
My least favorite house last year, the weekend gave me my best scare. I was looking forward, not up. A scare actor leaned down and I actually did a jump scream.

Haha, let's go HHN29 discussion to close out the 32 spec thread!!:lmao: They kept at least one of the Mouthbrooder heads for Hellblock last year, so it counts for something haha. I thought Depths was a very cool concept anchored down by a ton of poor design. They need to cut it out with water pools/falls/stream effects if they aren't willing to make them as structurally sound as possible, cause they always break before opening night and ruin whole rooms.

Buuuuuuut anyways,, yes!! Thank you to Brian and the Mods for all of their work and patience this year, enjoy your 2 month psuedo-vacation before that boulder rolls back down the hill again! :skull:

Haha, let's go HHN29 discussion to close out the 32 spec thread!!:lmao: They kept at least one of the Mouthbrooder heads for Hellblock last year, so it counts for something haha. I thought Depths was a very cool concept anchored down by a ton of poor design. They need to cut it out with water pools/falls/stream effects if they aren't willing to make them as structurally sound as possible, cause they always break before opening night and ruin whole rooms.

Buuuuuuut anyways,, yes!! Thank you to Brian and the Mods for all of their work and patience this year, enjoy your 2 month psuedo-vacation before that boulder rolls back down the hill again! :skull:
Well, HHN 28/29 were the best in a while! :lmao: Hopefully 32 can be added to that!

youtube GIF

I see a lot of fuss about the multi-night passes on fb, I should know better to stay away from there but it appeared on my feed, and the way people are going off about it and then everyone acting as an expert confuses me. Anyways despite the sold out status if you have bought the multi-night ticket and your start date is valid it works like every other year right and good for any day past your initial start date right? Sorry just the people squabbling on fb got me asking myself questions so figured I would ask the forum to re-confirm the situation. Sorry if digging up already solved matters.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I see a lot of fuss about the multi-night passes on fb, I should know better to stay away from there but it appeared on my feed, and the way people are going off about it and then everyone acting as an expert confuses me. Anyways despite the sold out status if you have bought the multi-night ticket and your start date is valid it works like every other year right and good for any day past your initial start date right? Sorry just the people squabbling on fb got me asking myself questions so figured I would ask the forum to re-confirm the situation. Sorry if digging up already solved matters.
If you already bought it before yesterday then you’re good for every night it’s listed as long as it’s on or after the start date you chose which most likely just chose 9/1. Just people that didn’t buy them before yesterday are screwed out of this weekend now because they can’t choose it as start date.

• Love
Reactions: Rikku
Crazy that it was clear from the beginning that people had to pick a start date for their ticket, and yet they're still surprised that nights have become unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.