Springfield Expansion | Page 244 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe I'm just missing something here but he does indeed say something about them opening the Simpsons attraction "about a year and half ago"?!? I get that he's a chef and doesn't deal with the attractions that much, but I still feel like he should know better than that.
I chuckled too. I also thought it was weird when he mentioned Simpsons books....those don't exist...right?

Honestly, I think he has such a canned response from answering the same questions about Harry Potter that he just continually makes the mistakes about naming the books.

It's cool though, because I know he is all about the food and isn't always up to date on the latest on the Simpsons, as noted by him saying the simpsons ride has been opened for a year and a half.

His video interview gives away a small change or two made to FFB since the planning stages.

From today:

CameraZOOM-20130622130735003_zpse0284dc7.jpg

CameraZOOM-20130622130653012_zps4df12a7f.jpg
CameraZOOM-20130622130726540_zps70160fce.jpg

CameraZOOM-20130622130659864_zps3b435f75.jpg

CameraZOOM-20130622130716157_zps91da62b5.jpg

Last edited:
Steve Jayson seems like a really good person and a class act. And what a track record. He comes across as a regular guy, but with a real passion for his career. He'd probably be a great guy to have as a boss. Universal lucked out when they hired him.

While I respect him for his talents and what he's accomplished w/ UO foodservice, I can assure you pretty much all of your assumptions are incorrect. To this day, I still can't believe how unprofessional a person of his level was behind the scenes to his employees. He's as "old school" as they come, Gordon Ramsey-like.

While I respect him for his talents and what he's accomplished w/ UO foodservice, I can assure you pretty much all of your assumptions are incorrect. To this day, I still can't believe how unprofessional a person of his level was behind the scenes to his employees. He's as "old school" as they come, Gordon Ramsey-like.

Mercy! Possibly insightful! Anyone else on here ever worked for him?