Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

Well, I'd hope it's XBL... :lol:

If so, danny, what did you do? All those trash-talkers on Halo 3 don't get suspended, so you must have done something really bad. Or bought a Mac.

XB::lol:. Not from NHL 09 the game itself, from my personal team. I called out the captain on constantly leaving games when were down by two in the third. He got his captaincy taken away. They said once I get my play even higher, I can come back, so probably less than a week. #7 in the world now. I think I'm #35 in SO's.

:lol: I'm going to probably pick up a copy of the Force Unleashed this coming weekend. That, Spore, COD4, and Rock Band 1 will be enough to tide me over until Rock Band 2 (on the PS3, anyway) and BioShock (on the PS3, anyway :lol: ) come out during the second half of next month. Then I won't need another game for the rest of 2008.

:lol:

I'm tempted to type the same with NHL for you, maybe throw in some mention of COD4 cagematches as well. But, that would just be tempting somebody to mention something about Spore or any upcoming game I'm looking forward to.

14 year old boy quits High School to play Gears of War full-time

Sorry I couldn't resist :lol:

eh. I wish :lol:. Still gotta go. I can't play completely full-time. My girlfriend calls me hardcore, and I got a boat load of Homework to do. I Expect Seriously by this Sunday. I get this cool gamer picture
6196.jpg
Plus 50G.

This last achievement is going to be a pain.
This....Is... ANNEX!
dlc01.jpg
Complete 100 multiplayer matches of 3+ rounds in Annex and capture 3 objectives in each match.

Last edited:
eh. I wish :lol:. Still gotta go. I can't play completely full-time. My girlfriend calls me hardcore, and I got a boat load of Homework to do. I Expect Seriously by this Sunday. I get this cool gamer picture
6196.jpg
Plus 50G.

This last achievement is going to be a pain.
This....Is... ANNEX!
dlc01.jpg
Complete 100 multiplayer matches of 3+ rounds in Annex and capture 3 objectives in each match.

Tell her to get an XBL to talk to you through there. :lol: Or your phone died, do you have a comp next to your xbox? I used my sis's laptop when I talked to her.

You getting it? PLEASE post a review. :thumbs:

Played the game for a little while today, it's so awesome.

The first level alone makes the game worth a rent at the very least. You get to use Vader and go nuts on a bunch of Wookies. His powers are RIDICULOUS. The only thing that sucks is he is kind of slow. But my God, the things you do are insane.

The game seems really, really solid. A must have for any Star Wars fan. Gotta check it out.