Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

Okay, sorry to double post, but my brother started playing on his own file and showed me how to beat the puzzle.... I feel like I'm going to cry because it was that easy.

Brushing up on my Rock Band before I buy RB2. Also, going to Rent Mercs 2 and Force Unleashed. Haha Mercs 2 (I'm such a gamerscore ho).

Holy crap guys... So we go to the mall today, hit up Gamestop... just look around and then go into FYE and knowing Lego Batman
comes out on Tues 9/23 we knew we were waiting and picking it up on Tuesday.
And low and behold... they HAD Lego Batman in stock for ALL consoles!
I thought it was a joke. Cause there was only like one game in each console area available.
So we snatched the Wii one and head the counter. I see right behind the cashiers head "LEGO BATMAN Release date 9/23" and I giggle.
And he doesn't say a word, rings us up, gives us a total and on we go.
So we got it 3 days early!!

We went back to Gamestop to see if they had had it out and we just didnt notice cause we obviously weren't looking for it and nope.... it was nowhere to be found.
I dunno if this is everywhere or they got special privledges to release early or something... but we felt kinda special. :lol:

The game is super fun so far, as all the Lego games are. At the Riddler level.
You get different Bat/Robin suits in each level to pass certain stages.
My kid is gonna be up all night. hehe

I am really excited for the game. The list of characters is really good. I am really happy that they have Hush.
LEGO20Hush.jpg

Hey... played it all the way through as the superheroes and no Hush. Bummer. Maybe he is an unlockable character or something.
Playing now as the villains... that is a very cool feature in the game.
Lots of fun! :thumbs:

Also a cool thing... the Happy Meal toys from McDonald's out now (are super BA, btw) but they all have codes imprinted on the toy
that you can put into the game to unlock characters and stuff. Pretty nifty.

Gamefly sent the Batman game out to me yesterday. Should get it soon. I don't know what to think though. I played the Indy one and wasn't a big fan, but then again, not a big Indy fan here at all.

The whip was badass, though.

Nowhere near the ones like in Indy.
Batman is more finding out how to get into places, pulling levers, breaking everything so you can find things to build.

Sounds just like Lego Star Wars II. :lol: And danny, do you own either of the Lego Star Wars games or Lego Indiana Jones? If so, it seems like more of the same (though that same IS goodness). Mercs 2 looks okay for me, if you already owned one of the Lego games take that out for a spin (then blow it up). It's just a matter of personal preference.

Sounds just like Lego Star Wars II. :lol: And danny, do you own either of the Lego Star Wars games or Lego Indiana Jones? If so, it seems like more of the same (though that same IS goodness). Mercs 2 looks okay for me, if you already owned one of the Lego games take that out for a spin (then blow it up). It's just a matter of personal preference.

Yeah it is a tad bit more like Star Wars, but playing the Villains is super fun.
The whole Lego game franchise I just love.
Praying they put out an HP version, that would be greatness!