Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Falcon's Fury

Intamin.... That is all...

Yep. I just hope Sandor doesn't read these boards, too. :lol:

When Intamin gets their stuff to actually work, it is usually pretty darn awesome. When they don't...yeah, lots of people that make lots of money and buy the rides get really ticked. The funny thing is, most of us in the community just expect the issues by now and say "Meh...Intamin." This is why one of their water rides that is only 5 years old is being dismantled (although that probably means HW is getting a good deal on a prefab woodie... :drool: ).

I'm predicting this is the last Intamin attraction to Busch or SeaWorld for a number of years

Yep. I just hope Sandor doesn't read these boards, too. :lol:

When Intamin gets their stuff to actually work, it is usually pretty darn awesome. When they don't...yeah, lots of people that make lots of money and buy the rides get really ticked. The funny thing is, most of us in the community just expect the issues by now and say "Meh...Intamin." This is why one of their water rides that is only 5 years old is being dismantled (although that probably means HW is getting a good deal on a prefab woodie... :drool: ).

I know this is off-topic, but wouldn't a Rocky Mountain coaster fit Holiday World nicely?

I'm predicting this is the last Intamin attraction to Busch or SeaWorld for a number of years

Just how bad are the problems of this ride compared to others, like Rip Ride Rockit's or Mach Tower's. Is it really as bad as what you're saying? :jaw:

Last edited:
It legitimately scares me that they are having problems with the ride. I know they'll figure it out and all will be fine, but on a ride that could pretty much send you plummeting to your death if something went wrong, forgive me for being a bit cautious. :lol:

Cedar Fair has pretty much stopped using them as well. Their problems are slowly starting to catch up with them. Kinda makes me worry about Gringotts. Or was Intamin not involved with that?

Whenever you really try and push the boundaries then problems are the norm, as such; I am pretty sure BGT knew there might be hiccups.
Also, perhaps BGT was just being too optimistic in setting an early opening date ...

We'll be lucky if it makes a late May opening.... So much for ideas of a new ride.....

Ps- BGT does not need anymore prototypes

Question to anybody who knows, do you think bg would allow you to take a go pro up on falcons fury? I'd love to make a video of my first impressions

POV!

[video=youtube_share;4FkqKZQL__c]http://youtu.be/4FkqKZQL__c[/video]

Thanks for the video! That looks pretty neat! :cheers:
The way up was definitely sped up (look at the cars and Gwazi trains below), so it should be a longer trip up, but the way down looks like it was at normal speed and it looked pretty thrilling! I'm actually really looking forward to ride this on my next trip down to BGT! :thumbs:

That looks awesome I can't wait to get me a go on that, roll on September. So much to look forward to on my next trip.

Question to anybody who knows, do you think bg would allow you to take a go pro up on falcons fury? I'd love to make a video of my first impressions

Bob (a previous member here) took a GoPro on Manta once, so Busch certainly seem open to the idea.

Thanks for the video! That looks pretty neat! :cheers:
The way up was definitely sped up (look at the cars and Gwazi trains below), so it should be a longer trip up, but the way down looks like it was at normal speed and it looked pretty thrilling! I'm actually really looking forward to ride this on my next trip down to BGT! :thumbs:

That climb took what felt like forever, at that was at double(?) speed! Can't imagine how painful it'll be at normal speed :'(

Bob (a previous member here) took a GoPro on Manta once, so Busch certainly seem open to the idea.

That climb took what felt like forever, at that was at double(?) speed! Can't imagine how painful it'll be at normal speed :'(

awesome then ill definitely bring one, prepare for a video of me crying :embarassed: and WOW THATS AT DOUBLE!?!?!? ughh my god