Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 25: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Hey guys! I just wanted to see if anyone had called UO recently and gotten info regarding what houses will be on what tour for the UTH. I really was hoping to avoid buying both am and pm tours this year in lieu of the one I actually want.

Thanks!

They are not going to release any info on it until day of apparently.

Does anyone know anything about the Social Meet Up on Nov. 1st? Sorry if this has been asked before, I got an e-mail about signing and returning forms and I'm a bit lost.

We got an invite to the social media meetup also and all you need to do is print the attached forms, sign them, then scan and email back to them. That's it, very simple. I received an email a couple of weeks ago confirming and repeating that more info will be released closer to the event. Have fun.

Is the guest service desk at the entrance to Citywalk able to print the tickets? I never see a line there. I was able to get my ROF tickets last year through one of the automated machines at Cabana if that helps anyone
WHAT YOU CAN GET HHN TICKETS THROUGH CABANA?!?!? that is awesome

WHAT YOU CAN GET HHN TICKETS THROUGH CABANA?!?!? that is awesome

All of the on-site hotels have a ticket desk (which I have never used) and they also have a ticket kiosk near the ticket desk where you can print your will call tickets which I have used to print our ROF tickets.

Hey all,

Created an account to report that I just got back from Guest Services to pick up my HHN ticket and asked about upgrading from ROF to FFP. The (recently hired) agent asked his supervisor and the supervisor told him there was a new policy and that I would be able to upgrade to FFP only if the ROF hadn't yet been used at all. I asked if that meant any night and he said yes.

He made it sound like if you use your ROF pass for any night, even one included in the FFP, it would become ineligible for upgrade. It would be great to get it in writing from someone (I tried emailing but they replied saying they wanted to speak with me on the phone, which doesn't help), but just beware anyway.

Picked up our tickets yesterday at the USF will-call kiosk with no line and no problems (3 FFP+Express, First 3 Saturday Pass, 1 Saturday Express Pass all AP discounts)

Other tidbits I have ran into from trying to buy passes online and over the phone.
You can NOT cancel a UTH pass day of, sounded like can't be cancelled at all.
The website has express passes mislabeled at least for AP holders. Make sure to check all the drop downs and see if you can select the calendar day after wards. The first Saturday Express Pass is listed in the first option of the drop down but the date cannot be selected. You have to select the second option of the drop down in order to be able to select the date.
Be careful buying AP discounted passes over the phone. It seems there may still be a lot of confusion as to what discounts are what, how much they are, and where you can get them. Tried to buy the first Saturday pass and was told it was $76, after going back and forth a few times about how there are no passes less than $70 (and he had been selling these to people for several weeks), I realized that it was because the AP discount passes have different names. The one we bought being "HHN AP 1ST 3 Weekends Sat".

The rep I spoke to was super friendly and super helpful but please make sure that you know what you are buying and triple check it all because there still seems to be a bit of confusion.

Picked up our tickets yesterday at the USF will-call kiosk with no line and no problems (3 FFP+Express, First 3 Saturday Pass, 1 Saturday Express Pass all AP discounts)

Other tidbits I have ran into from trying to buy passes online and over the phone.
You can NOT cancel a UTH pass day of, sounded like can't be cancelled at all.
The website has express passes mislabeled at least for AP holders. Make sure to check all the drop downs and see if you can select the calendar day after wards. The first Saturday Express Pass is listed in the first option of the drop down but the date cannot be selected. You have to select the second option of the drop down in order to be able to select the date.
Be careful buying AP discounted passes over the phone. It seems there may still be a lot of confusion as to what discounts are what, how much they are, and where you can get them. Tried to buy the first Saturday pass and was told it was $76, after going back and forth a few times about how there are no passes less than $70 (and he had been selling these to people for several weeks), I realized that it was because the AP discount passes have different names. The one we bought being "HHN AP 1ST 3 Weekends Sat".

The rep I spoke to was super friendly and super helpful but please make sure that you know what you are buying and triple check it all because there still seems to be a bit of confusion.

Thanks for the info. Made me go check the email confirmation I received for UTH. Here is what is stated in the email for "Changes to Your Tour".

Should the number in your party decrease, you would like to increase the number, change your tour date or cancel your tour the VIP Experience Office must be notified at least two days prior to your scheduled tour date. Additional spaces and/or tours cannot be guaranteed. Any changes made to your tour order (including cancellation or decrease in the number of guests) less than 2 days before your scheduled tour date are 100% non-refundable.

So there it is all official like. You can cancel with refund no less than 2 days prior to the tour date.

Thanks for the info. Made me go check the email confirmation I received for UTH. Here is what is stated in the email for "Changes to Your Tour".

Should the number in your party decrease, you would like to increase the number, change your tour date or cancel your tour the VIP Experience Office must be notified at least two days prior to your scheduled tour date. Additional spaces and/or tours cannot be guaranteed. Any changes made to your tour order (including cancellation or decrease in the number of guests) less than 2 days before your scheduled tour date are 100% non-refundable.

So there it is all official like. You can cancel with refund no less than 2 days prior to the tour date.
Thanks, since this is all official I think I'll go ahead and book a tour for our anniversary and if we don't like the way its looking we can try to change or cancel with plenty of time.

Thanks, since this is all official I think I'll go ahead and book a tour for our anniversary and if we don't like the way its looking we can try to change or cancel with plenty of time.

Keep in mind that you do have to pay in full when you book the tour. You will get refunded after you cancel, but it may take a few days.

Yeah that's fine. I'm more concerned with not being able to get a spot for it and kicking ourselves later wishing we would have and not getting the better selection of the houses. Out of the houses, I really want to see the Anniversary, Body Collectors, and whatever else on the menu would work.

Universal has been pretty good with refunding cancellations quickly in my experience and that was with a way bigger price tag. Cancelled 2 FFP+Express passes last year, and I want to say we had our money back within a day. With our wedding and all the costs incurred, I wasn't sure we would be able to swing the FFP+Express which we ended being able to do in the end.

We got an invite to the social media meetup also and all you need to do is print the attached forms, sign them, then scan and email back to them. That's it, very simple. I received an email a couple of weeks ago confirming and repeating that more info will be released closer to the event. Have fun.

How do you sign up for this? I'll be there that day.

If your looking to book the combo UTH tour. They are selling out pretty quickly! Faster than I've ever seen before.

Hello, my sweet Petes.

I've got a question. Possibly asked before, sorry in adavance.

How come they're not selling the Frequent Fear Passes at Publix this year?

I've been to 4 locations, and come to find out, Publix supposedly didn't recieve any passes this year for Frequent Fear or Rush of Fear, just single night tickets.

Huh?

Hey guys, I have a question. I'm going on Saturday and my wife doesn't want to go (too scared) so I invited my friend to use her ticket. But the ticket has her name on it. I made a photoshop replacing it with my buddy's name and I'm wondering if this is something that would work? Does the scanner display your name or anything that it'd be an issue getting in?

I called guest services but they said I'd have to cancel my tickets, get a refund, and buy 2 new tickets -_-
Just wondering if it really has to come to that or if it doesn't really matter.