Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Couldn't they not move to the yellow pointy things area?

If the rumours about Lord of the Rings coming to Universal turned out to be true, I think removing Dr Doom and using a similar ride system with the Eye of Sauron at the top would be a nice bit of theming.

They could always take it a massive step forward and build the ride inside a building, it would look more realistic from outside but having the ride inside, you could get very creative with screens. Plus it would hide it away from the Florida weather.

Now's there chance to put a Hulk train in the launch and see how far it would go if they launched it without track. Aim it towards Disaster and Twister and you could speed up the demolition time!

Does anyone know where they relocated the Hulk crew? Or did they get send to the scrap yard as well? Their was one guy during one of my visits earlier this year working the Dispatch Mic and he did a weird Stich laugh as we exited into the tunnel. Made my daycation just a little better.

........And where the heck is this coming from?

I believe Sean, and the others on Parkscope were the ones that talked about MSHI getting redone to match the MCU, including hulk being redone to match that and that Dr. Doom would seem the most likely to go within a few years for a new Avengers dark ride.

And it makes some sense in a few ways.

Does anyone know where they relocated the Hulk crew? Or did they get send to the scrap yard as well? Their was one guy during one of my visits earlier this year working the Dispatch Mic and he did a weird Stich laugh as we exited into the tunnel. Made my daycation just a little better.

From what I have learned, they never go from one place to another as a group. Each one will receive a new attraction or venue and even multiple venues. Some are probably trained for other attractions already.

I believe Sean, and the others on Parkscope were the ones that talked about MSHI getting redone to match the MCU, including hulk being redone to match that and that Dr. Doom would seem the most likely to go within a few years for a new Avengers dark ride.

Yeah, I don't believe anything like this will be happening for a long long time if ever. Perhaps it was one of the many things in preliminary development but I feel 99% confident it isn't in the next 3-5 year plan. But hey, you fans of that idea are getting Nintendo sooner than later!

Now's there chance to put a Hulk train in the launch and see how far it would go if they launched it without track. Aim it towards Disaster and Twister and you could speed up the demolition time!

In case you were interested, it would launch about 56metres or it would land here.
tI9xLvb.jpg

Yeah... that restaurant never ever made sense to me. Perhaps the reason it is closed most of the time.
Nice post by Scott Walker. It's amazing what some of these OU posters put together at times. Where else would you see something like this. That, and your info, though veiled at times, are what makes OU, by far, the best Universal internet forum. :thumbsup:

People here brought up some time ago that there should be a Shawarma eatery (i think that was the comic canon). I loved having that drizzled in a yogurt sauce at Morocco Epcot. The sides were exotic and tasty too.
I've always liked the food at Morocco Epcot. No reservations needed. And both the quick service & regular restaurant have good food, large portions, at decent prices. At the quick service the lamb dish had a ton of lamb and it was prepared well. But the new restaurant on the lake front, Spice Road I believe is the name, isn't doing very well.

People here brought up some time ago that there should be a Shawarma eatery (i think that was the comic canon). I loved having that drizzled in a yogurt sauce at Morocco Epcot. The sides were exotic and tasty too.
Would be nice. My favorite now is Fire Eater's, great gyros.