Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dry 'n Tame Hotel Speculation (Project 566)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd put my money on a dinner show as well but I can see a Broadway type show being incorporated some where on the location.

All the talk of pool side bars is turning my stomach. I'm just back from 4 days in Ibiza.

Sooooo will the "attraction" has anything to do with the "shape" of the pool? Maybe an oddly shaped fountain show? Or will it be as frivolous as a rotating restaurant or a carousel...?
I would love to see a Bellagio-style Fountain Show. It would definitely fall into the "visually appealing" category. That, along with a state-of-the-art indoor arena for shows would be impressive and a reason to stay.

Are there thoughts on how much of this will be standard hotel rooms versus larger suites?

It seems to me that guests who are choosing to stay at a cheaper and unconnected resort would be a good fit for getting suites.

I'd put my money on a dinner show as well but I can see a Broadway type show being incorporated some where on the location.

All the talk of pool side bars is turning my stomach. I'm just back from 4 days in Ibiza.

I don't think it'll be Broadway like. BMG/Cirque works well in Orlando because there is little English spoken in the shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.