Dry 'n Tame Hotel Speculation (Project 566) | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Dry 'n Tame Hotel Speculation (Project 566)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd put my money on a dinner show as well but I can see a Broadway type show being incorporated some where on the location.

All the talk of pool side bars is turning my stomach. I'm just back from 4 days in Ibiza.

Reactions: clsteve
Sooooo will the "attraction" has anything to do with the "shape" of the pool? Maybe an oddly shaped fountain show? Or will it be as frivolous as a rotating restaurant or a carousel...?
I would love to see a Bellagio-style Fountain Show. It would definitely fall into the "visually appealing" category. That, along with a state-of-the-art indoor arena for shows would be impressive and a reason to stay.

Reactions: Mr. EPCOT
Are there thoughts on how much of this will be standard hotel rooms versus larger suites?

It seems to me that guests who are choosing to stay at a cheaper and unconnected resort would be a good fit for getting suites.

I'd put my money on a dinner show as well but I can see a Broadway type show being incorporated some where on the location.

All the talk of pool side bars is turning my stomach. I'm just back from 4 days in Ibiza.

I don't think it'll be Broadway like. BMG/Cirque works well in Orlando because there is little English spoken in the shows.

Reactions: Quint
Status
Not open for further replies.