Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

NBC Sports Grill Brew

It's a sports bar, so honestly I didn't expect much better. It feels like a slightly better Yard House imo.

Exactly my thought as soon as I walked in. Felt exactly like Yard House. I usually keep it simple with my beer so I didn't really have a chance to look over the menu. I'm not big into craft beers and would rather have a Bud Lite or Blue Moon over that stuff any day.

From the UO blog post:

Kick start your weekend at Universal CityWalk by climbing aboard the Sunday Night Football interactive bus as it makes a stop at NBC Sports Grill & Brew on Wednesday, Nov. 2 from 4pm to 8pm.

Step inside the bus and…

Experience a replica of the Sunday Night Football control room, and get a taste of how the broadcast comes to life.
Grab a mic and act as “special correspondents” for photos in the replica Football Night in America studio.
Check out the fan cave displaying Sunday Night Football “Player of the Game” footballs.
Snap photos with the life size “Photo Bomb” wall featuring NFL players

Random question...I'll be at Universal for Labor Day Weekend and want to watch the FSU-Alabama football game on September 2nd. Will NBC Sports Grill air a football game broadcast on ABC?

My recommendation is to get a bunch of apps to split. Main entrees are fine to good but expensive. Solid beer selection.

Agreed. One of our favorite places there - Deviled eggs and Reuben rolls are awesome.

ETA: the IPA flight is pretty great as well!