Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I would venture to say dates.

As far as a house goes, I'm leaning towards late March to early April as the timeline that we'll have for when the first house gets revealed.

So do you guys think AHS is gonna be an early announcement or a late in the game one or in the summer? I could see it be announced mid summer since that’s typically when they announce the next seasons theme

So do you guys think AHS is gonna be an early announcement or a late in the game one or in the summer? I could see it be announced mid summer since that’s typically when they announce the next seasons theme

To be frank, if AHS is coming to the event, which it should be a given, they still have bigger fish to fry if there are other IP's more relevant and popular than AHS.

To be frank, if AHS is coming to the event, which it should be a given, they still have bigger fish to fry if there are other IP's more relevant and popular than AHS.
Announcement Season has followed a pattern for the last 2 years. The first and last maze announcement are always the biggest ones. 2016 was Exorcist and AHS. 2017 was Shining and Blumhouse. I'm assuming this year will follow a similar pattern. AHS is a given and I suspect it will be announced near the beginning but not the first 2 maze announcements.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I wonder if they could come up with two original houses and five original zones that fit the cohesion the rumored IP lineup suggests.

^I’m betting that It will be the last announcement (or the original content).

Announcement Season has followed a pattern for the last 2 years. The first and last maze announcement are always the biggest ones. 2016 was Exorcist and AHS. 2017 was Shining and Blumhouse. I'm assuming this year will follow a similar pattern. AHS is a given and I suspect it will be announced near the beginning but not the first 2 maze announcements.

I do think it'll be announced early on as-well, just not first.

I am although looking at it, in a sense similar to 2015, as opposed to 26 or 27. But that's more of the tone that seems to be the case for this year at both Hollywood and Orlando IMO.

^If you're getting at what I think you're getting at, I think he already said that Purge will only be used if something falls through. That said, I'll be VERY disappointed if they use it (lower case-i ;)) again.

If there is an 80’s theme going around then they definitely have options for originals. Vamp ‘55 could easily become Vamp ‘8_ as a House or zone, and they could bring back HR Bloodengutz since that house felt straight out of an 80’s B movie

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
If there is an 80’s theme going around then they definitely have options for originals. Vamp ‘55 could easily become Vamp ‘8_ as a House or zone, and they could bring back HR Bloodengutz since that house felt straight out of an 80’s B movie
I feel there has been an 80s underbelly for the last couple of HHNs...I think you can look no further than the creators of the event..That's when they were introduced to the genre, and grew up with 80s films

^^Again, didn’t that actor leave? I would be giddy over an HR Bloodengutz sequel (my sense of humor to the t) but I doubt it for that reason.

^^Again, didn’t that actor leave? I would be giddy over an HR Bloodengutz sequel (my sense of humor to the t) but I doubt it for that reason.

Oh he left? Did not know that. I feel like most of the originals next year are probably gonna be sequels to pre existing ones, not sure what else they could do to tie into what seems to be a theme. Hive would’ve perfect for this year, although it’s not coming back obviously