Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Legoland Florida

Which is why this move makes little sense considering that you have to be at least 12 to use the headset.
There are a lot of older kids at Legoland as well who will enjoy it and it gives them something new in a park that has several rides that that age range can't ride because they're too old.

Edit: It says 6 and up for the VR on their website. It also says it's "intended for 6 and up" so does that mean if a child is younger they can still choose to do it?

I actually like the pizza buffet. It's not the best quality, but I think it compares well to Cicis Pizza. We go there if we're planning to eat a lot and take advantage of the buffet aspect. Otherwise I enjoy the Chinese food at the place up by the front.
Cisis gets all the hate

It has been officially announced that Merlin and Warner Brothers will be bringing The Lego Movie into a brand new experience, "The Lego Movie World".

The Quest of Chi will be also closing down for a reimagined experience to match the new 2 rides coming in 2019.

Kind of surprising they would change the Chima ride so soon, but it seems to be closed half the time anyway so maybe this will help.

Legoland is offering free parking for Florida residents throughout August. This seems like a creative way to help drive a little extra local business.

Attachments

• screen-shot-2018-08-20-at-54338-pm.jpg
    screen-shot-2018-08-20-at-54338-pm.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 7
LEGOland has revealed the look for the themed land, oriented to The LEGO Movie.

• The Quest for Chi will be rethemed as the Battle of Bricksburg
  • A Family drop ride, themed to Unikitty will also appear
  • The big new attraction, is a Flying Theater

nothing too exciting here. The Bricksburg theme isn't all that great either. Looks really cheap to me.

nothing too exciting here. The Bricksburg theme isn't all that great either. Looks really cheap to me.

In defense of Legoland (even though I've only been once), they can get away with "cheap" compared to Disney or Universal. It's a park designed for the preschool crowd and is the perfect place to take kids for a fun day without the maddening Orlando crowds.