Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

A dementor filled Hogsmeade with some death eaters sounds pretty epic to me :/

AND it's even accurate to the one of the books!

and I still stand by a shrieking shack, too! Werewolves and what not!

Last edited:
I don't care how many houses or zones they have just please don't let it be a rehash of Sweet 16. I'd rather have Jack back alone if we're gonna have him.

Also, take this with a very small grain of salt but apparently some of the feedback on Jack was less then stellar. Some of the guests thought it was cool he was out in the scarezone, but thought it would be "eh" if he was brought back into the limelight again. Take it for what it's worth.

Guys, you have to be realistic about the use of the WWoHP in HHN. Any HHN house you've ever walked through has comprised of a few main ingredients: blood, body parts, and terrifying characters. I hate to break it to you, but these ingredients won't mix well in a house based on this particular franchise. At the very most, the idea of having dementors and Death Eaters in the streets might work, but that would still be subject to the permission of J.K. Rowling. I would love to see something like this happen, but to be honest, the idea of a Harry Potter house is a huge turn-off for me.

Guys, you have to be realistic about the use of the WWoHP in HHN. Any HHN house you've ever walked through has comprised of a few main ingredients: blood, body parts, and terrifying characters. I hate to break it to you, but these ingredients won't mix well in a house based on this particular franchise. At the very most, the idea of having dementors and Death Eaters in the streets might work, but that would still be subject to the permission of J.K. Rowling. I would love to see something like this happen, but to be honest, the idea of a Harry Potter house is a huge turn-off for me.

I agree about a house, but this highly themed area should NOT go to waste! Which brings me back to wishing for HHN being extended over to Islands of adventure... It's already impossible (depending on how crowded it is) to go through all 8 haunts any ways; they might as well split it up and then add a little more!

I personally like the idea of having two different themes, one for each park. The Studios, a dark and intense theme, while the islands would have a toned down, more fantasy driven, theme that would be a little better for some of the younger crowds and families.

But hey, that's just my 2 pounds and you shouldn't take it for a grain of PEPPER!

I agree about a house, but this highly themed area should NOT go to waste! Which brings me back to wishing for HHN being extended over to Islands of adventure... It's already impossible (depending on how crowded it is) to go through all 8 haunts any ways; they might as well split it up and then add a little more!

I personally like the idea of having two different themes, one for each park. The Studios, a dark and intense theme, while the islands would have a toned down, more fantasy driven, theme that would be a little better for some of the younger crowds and families.

But hey, that's just my 2 pounds and you shouldn't take it for a grain of PEPPER!

That would be cool, but you also have to keep in mind that the rumors for a kid-friendly Halloween event over at the Islands is still a very strong rumor. I wouldn't count on IOA being used next year. As far as the theme, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a reunion year.

I'm surprised no one has posted this, yet:
[video=youtube;KkgAgn-yJcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkgAgn-yJcs[/video]

I've never been to HHN, but that's Jack, right?

Last edited:
I didn't see Jack once in that video, maybe I have horrible eyesight lol. I saw an usher hushing(breaking the 4th wall) at the end though.

They already discussed that on HHNVault and that isn't Jack. It's just a generic clown. Apparently thats how they used to do the coming soon screen and Uni was trying to keep it looking classic.

They do if they extend into the other park... :inquisitive:

They wouldn't have to extend into IOA to have 10 houses. They could have 1 in the parade building, 2 in the two sprung tents, 1 in Jaw's queue, 1 in Disaster's queue, 1 in SS 22, 2 in SS 20, and 2 in SS 23

Honesty I'm much happier with the 7 we have now. Personally I think they should drop the Disaster extended queue house and use the money on more scarezones or the other six houses.

I would love extra houses but it seems like it could be a bad thing. If they did split two of the soundstages into 2 houses each, would that make those 4 houses smaller than 2 regular soundstage houses? Also, it is already somewhat difficult to do everything in one night as it is. Wouldn't 10 houses make it next to impossible to do everything in one night without an Express Pass?

Is there any way we can start the HHN 20 Speculation thread now that rumors are beginning or are we just going to use this thread all year?

10 houses sounds great but more houses typically equals less quality and less scareactors, so meh, we will see. Also, I know it's the 20 year anniversary and all but don't recycle for every house please, please please please some new creativity! And thank you for geeking me up with HHN talk in Feb, lol.