Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

IvhJk8V.gif

What are they doing when the ride is "down"

Hearing there was a bit of reprogramming yesterday and strenuous testing over night. Today may be the start of something good. That is until the storms come.

Not eating bon bons and watching Soaps, that’s for sure.

*edit*

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Thank God.

It was closed all day yesterday though, right? Was that the first, and only time it didn't open at all?

The fact it opened is a good sign. I'm less concerned with sporadic downtimes throughout the day than "We're not even gonna try and open it today."
Did it actually open though? Or did someone hit the wrong things in the app this morning, as has happened in the past.

It went from Closed to Delayed to 120 Minutes to 180 Minutes to Delayed, all from 8:30 AM to 9:30AM

Anyone actually in the park that could shed some light on things on the ground? I wonder if the interior queue is full of people right now.

Did it actually open though? Or did someone hit the wrong things in the app this morning, as has happened in the past.

It went from Closed to Delayed to 120 Minutes to 180 Minutes to Delayed, all from 8:30 AM to 9:30AM

Anyone actually in the park that could shed some light on things on the ground? I wonder if the interior queue is full of people right now.

Ehhh that’s a lot of people “hitting the wrong things” for me to go with that line of thinking

At the very least, it seems like it very briefly opened from what I can find. On the Snapchat map, there's a snap from 50 minutes ago of someone at the archway taking a picture of the physical wait time board showing 120 minutes stating that they're "at the front of a 2 hour line". :shrug:

I’m in the queue just now, outside Hagrid’s hut.

There are people inside. They’re running empty trains too which I guess is a good thing

Ehhh that’s a lot of people “hitting the wrong things” for me to go with that line of thinking
I'm just saying, I don't trust the app. It's been wrong before.

At the very least, it seems like it very briefly opened from what I can find. On the Snapchat map, there's a snap from 50 minutes ago of someone at the archway taking a picture of the physical wait time board showing 120 minutes stating that they're "at the front of a 2 hour line". :shrug:
Thanks!

I’m in the queue just now, outside Hagrid’s hut.

There are people inside. They’re running empty trains too which I guess is a good thing
Thanks! And good luck! Let us know when you start moving.