Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sometime in the fall makes sense, I can’t see them opening up their best land during such limited capacity times. Get Mario Kart ride before we do anything

I'd say official opening in the fall but softs in late summer. I think they were aiming for a JUly opening all along anyway.

Nothing new here but nice total land overview pic here?

Reactions: Coolbfitz and Clive
Couple of reports are saying that the delay was mentioned on the quarter earnings calls on April 30th. Wonder why now it’s being talked about?

Couple of reports are saying that the delay was mentioned on the quarter earnings calls on April 30th. Wonder why now it’s being talked about?
Yes, that is when it was mentioned... Not sure why it took this long to come around. Usually news travels fast.

I posted about it here last month:
During the latest Comcast earnings call they simply said it would likely be delayed a few months. Nothing else was said on the subject if I am remembering correctly.

Of course, the word "likely" is there because it's hard to predict what things will be like next week during this unusual time, let alone later this year.

I feel when they announced it’d be a few months everyone assumed it was because of Covid and there was zero timeline for opening. Now that their open it’s either getting more covered or this is more of an official statement so people don’t come this summer expecting to ride Mario Kart

I feel when they announced it’d be a few months everyone assumed it was because of Covid and there was zero timeline for opening. Now that their open it’s either getting more covered or this is more of an official statement so people don’t come this summer expecting to ride Mario Kart
Could be either one, but I think they’re holding it until fall for soft-openings and possibly winter for a true ad campaign. They need something big to bring back the socially distanced crowds.

All the animated figures around the land look spot on and straight outta a game. I cannot wait to see the moving animated figures/animatronics on the rides I feel it’s gonna be the best ones they’ve done yet.

That, or I’m just excited lol

Reactions: alias8703
...Is it weird I find this a better animatronic than Hagird?

The simplicty, does marvelously here, even though can notice so much moving, including his arms and legs. I wondered if it would've been half-fluid, but the fact that they aren't pulling back on simply just one half, but the other included; makes me giddy.

Can't wait to see what the Piranha Plant's do in movement.

...Is it weird I find this a better animatronic than Hagird?

The simplicty, does marvelously here, even though can notice so much moving, including his arms and legs. I wondered if it would've been half-fluid, but the fact that they aren't pulling back on simply just one half, but the other included; makes me giddy.

Can't wait to see what the Piranha Plant's do in movement.
I mean their different sizes so I feel it’s somewhat hard to compare but I mean, I agree.

My lord though if this is an outside AA,
WHATS INSIDE

Reactions: badlactose
(already cooler than anything in SWGE for me)
I completely understand I’m a little biased here but idk, I feel like if Mario Kart ends up being possible GOAT tier, I think this land changes theme parks even more than the Wizarding World does. In terms of kinetic energy, rides and tech, immersion, interactivity, AND its for families and not at Disney. Huge game changer