Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

Hey, Pikmin is cool and all, but are we not gonna mention Bowser Jr. and his Magic Paintbrush?

20201016-113355.jpg

I think that may be more of a hint at the interactive stuff than Mario Kart.
Imagine if the interactive minigame is Sunshine themed

This is going to be the best theme park land in the world, and I'm not sure it's going to be all that close, especially after DK opens
I have worries for the land because of the current state of our world, but regardless, their intent and truthfulness (yikes my vocab is weird today) to the IP is what we will always make this land successfully. Transports you to another world and literally immerses you right in it, can't even imagine whats inside that show building for MK.

I have worries for the land because of the current state of our world, but regardless, their intent and truthfulness (yikes my vocab is weird today) to the IP is what we will always make this land successfully. Transports you to another world and literally immerses you right in it, can't even imagine whats inside that show building for MK.
The current state of our world is not a permanent state.

I don't see why that would be the case
Social Distancing likely isn't going anywhere for another year, or 2, so that could cause problems especially if queues are overflowed, people dining outside, not much room on the walkways, I cannot imagine this isn't a concern for UC as a whole right now. Not for 10 years, but for the next 5 or so when they're opening these they'd be insane to not take it into account as much as they can.

Social Distancing likely isn't going anywhere for another year, or 2, so that could cause problems especially if queues are overflowed, people dining outside, not much room on the walkways, I cannot imagine this isn't a concern for UC as a whole right now. Not for 10 years, but for the next 5 or so when they're opening these they'd be insane to not take it into account as much as they can.

None of that is permanent though. Maybe another year or two at most. Nothing can be done. Not like they're going to be redesigning the land.

I think the land has more space than how it looks from afar. Remember this land has multiple levels expending the footprint significantly.
Covid-19 will be controllable before next year summer and I bet social distancing will be a thing that you look back on with fondness when you're standing behind someone who has a cloud of sweat around them.

None of that is permanent though. Maybe another year or two at most. Nothing can be done. Not like they're going to be redesigning the land.
Oh thats not the expectation, thats why I said this is worst timing haha. This is different from Diagon as well since you're supposed to be touching things. I understand it isn't a forever issue, but it is VERY much a now issue in my eyes.

Oh thats not the expectation, thats why I said this is worst timing haha. This is different from Diagon as well since you're supposed to be touching things. I understand it isn't a forever issue, but it is VERY much a now issue in my eyes.
The touching items thing has kind of fallen by the wayside though. Most agree that it'd be incredibly unlikely to catch it from surfaces.

The touching items thing has kind of fallen by the wayside though. Most agree that it'd be incredibly unlikely to catch it from surfaces.
Yes but no one is also saying open a theme park land that essentially REQUIRES touching lol. I think initially SNW may have a bumpy start, its not that I doubt the land, its that the land wasn't built for 2020 and none of us know for sure the future of it.

Regardless, the basis of this discussion was that we agreed, REGARDLESS of Covid or how it changes the land, this land was freaking nailed on aesthetics's alone. Perfectly done job bringing a video game to life.