Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one that used to be by the original Raptor Encounter (and at the Boneyard at Universal Studios Florida in the 1990s).

View attachment 14362
Man that electric fence behind the trees is just the coolest little touch ever. Always used to make me believe that jungle went on for miles and was full of dinosaurs. I guess we kind of have a taste of that feel again with the Velocicoaster barriers but I wish they still had this fence in certain spots.

Man that electric fence behind the trees is just the coolest little touch ever. Always used to make me believe that jungle went on for miles and was full of dinosaurs. I guess we kind of have a taste of that feel again with the Velocicoaster barriers but I wish they still had this fence in certain spots.
Yes, before Hogwarts it felt like a dinosaur could pop through the trees at any moment. A lot was left up to the imagination

It'd be hard to get that back, but I think Velocicoaster has an interesting evolution on that concept

actually taking you inside of an enclosure and allowing viewers to interact with it

Has anyone been on here been on this ride or no anyone that has? Just curious. Not sure if the staff have to sign NDAs or whatever

giphy.gif

I'm very pleased!

Sorry if I’m late, a similiar commercial aired in NH today, so they’re advertising across country big time it seems as I’ve seen 2 of those commercials today. On NBC networks, but still. Thought it’d be good to know nonetheless.

I was just about to make my first post on here about seeing that as well! Haha I always get so excited when new ride commercials make their way up here because that's when it hits me like "oh my god we are really getting close to this thing opening!"

Status
Not open for further replies.