Jurassic World VelociCoaster - General Discussion | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I also don’t know if that story is true or not, but I can absolutely confirm the downtime of the story. I was in line myself

Reactions: shiekra38
So is the bridge between Lost Continent and Jurassic Park open? I didn’t see it on the official map.

No clue. If so, that's fantastic.
Yes
It is according to a vlog I saw on YouTube a few months ago.
I volunteered to work JJ's Express and other rides back in Dec 2019 and the Trike was on the attraction at the Village. Didn't get to check last year as Universal had decorations all over the train not running for the Night of a Million Lights.

Reactions: WillQ92
Maybe a knee jerk reaction but seriously based on the reviews across the board and how insanely busy it already is today, JW will be coming to Orlando in full I’m sure, this is gonna be a massive massive hit, re-do river adventure and go for these sort of crowds again in the near future.

Guys I am booking my first trip to Universal since HHN29 for this August when I finish summer school. I cannot contain my excitement. I just couldn't wait for my trek for horror nights to go ride this thing. Guess I am visiting twice in two months. :exclap:

Glad to hear glass barriers have already been put up. It's a shame that it came to that, but it's good to know they took it seriously and are eliminating the possibility of it happening again.

Reactions: GAcoaster