Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

Anyone else a bit concerned about the possibility of mask mandates being brought back? I’m about damned tired of it. It’s shenanigans.

Anyone else a bit concerned about the possibility of mask mandates being brought back? I’m about damned tired of it. It’s shenanigans.
I just don’t think it’ll be a good sign for the event at all if restrictions come back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone heard anything about when they’re going to actually announce the event or tickets? The silence is deafening. I know Hollywood is always behind Orlando on these things. I wish they would just say something.

Right now the city is saying it’s a recommendation. I doubt the park is going to be down to cancel their big money-making event for a second year in a row if worst comes to worst they just have people wearing masks again indoors.

Right now the city is saying it’s a recommendation. I doubt the park is going to be down to cancel their big money-making event for a second year in a row if worst comes to worst they just have people wearing masks again indoors.
I hope you’re right.

The real question to me is--can I kill chaos?

Anyone heard anything about when they’re going to actually announce the event or tickets? The silence is deafening. I know Hollywood is always behind Orlando on these things. I wish they would just say something.

@HHNManics can probably correct me, but I thought tickets usually go on sale in August, when the event's main site pops up?

I think if something happens and they can’t do the event, they will still do daytime mazes like Florida did last year. But I really don’t think the event will be cancelled.