Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021) | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Has anyone seen povs from Hollywood? Seems like vinyl is a lot less present at their event which is odd considering the states and their mandates.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
I generally really dislike the trend of corporate social media accounts fueding. It's such an annoying marketing strategy. I don't care what Wendy's said about Burger King, it's all just meaningless, "relatable" advertising.
Most of them are all owned by the same people at the end of the day anyway. We have like 6 companies in America.

Asking this here because that's where it's most visible, move to another thread if necessary, but because someone at the event was talking about this effect (which I heard someone on here talk about at the time), how did they do the "touching you" effect in Insidious?

Asking this here because that's where it's most visible, move to another thread if necessary, but because someone at the event was talking about this effect (which I heard someone on here talk about at the time), how did they do the "touching you" effect in Insidious?
Pool noodles on a rotating device behind a scrim wall

Edit: @OhHaiInternet95 I found a lights on tour pick. The black scrim wall that guests walked between is on the left (meaning these noodles would have been on your right). Both sides of the hallway had this setup and the hallway was narrow, so you were already pretty close to the scrim

Attachments

• FC1D0B3F-A0B6-49E8-B795-87BC4EE44CF7.jpeg
    FC1D0B3F-A0B6-49E8-B795-87BC4EE44CF7.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
I’m so excited to go, as it looks like a solid year. Only thing that sticks out, and no I’m not bringing up the vinyl, is no chainsaws in Springfield. Are there any rumors of them coming back, or are they definitely out this year?

I’m so excited to go, as it looks like a solid year. Only thing that sticks out, and no I’m not bringing up the vinyl, is no chainsaws in Springfield. Are there any rumors of them coming back, or are they definitely out this year?

that was horrible. really really horrible. that area without them is terrible to walk through
I'm not hating on Simpsons. but the chainsaws made such a giant difference

They seem to have spread the chainsaws out throughout more scare zones instead of just having one chainsaw hoarde.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
They seem to have spread the chainsaws out throughout more scare zones instead of just having one chainsaw hoarde.
They have always, well almost always, had chainsaws in other zones in addition to the roaming one, unless they are very heavy handed in other zones, which videos haven’t indicated. It’s just so odd that the whole back of the park has nothing this year.

They have always, well almost always, had chainsaws in other zones in addition to the roaming one, unless they are very heavy handed in other zones, which videos haven’t indicated. It’s just so odd that the whole back of the park has nothing this year.

I mean staffing has been an issue everywhere and Universal is no different. They prioritized where they needed staffing, and that’s the zones and houses.

I mean staffing has been an issue everywhere and Universal is no different. They prioritized where they needed staffing, and that’s the zones and houses.
Ehhh, if they wanted to, they could fill up a chainsaw horde overnight (or a zone somewhere back there). There's A LOT of scareactors from years past that haven't even heard back yet from their audition. Slowly, some are getting hired here and there, but there's A LOT that didn't get hired this year.