Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully expecting another Stranger Things house this year. It’s a no brainer.

I actually don't know the answer to this question, so just musing: Is there anything that stops there from being more than one marquee Netflix property? For example, Stranger Things and... something else?

I actually don't know the answer to this question, so just musing: Is there anything that stops there from being more than one marquee Netflix property? For example, Stranger Things and... something else?
Not sure why there would be as long as Netflix wants to be involved with multiple houses.

I don’t think we will see ST this year. Season 4 isn’t supposed to drop until summer and with the last house apparently Netflix gave hhn very little info about season 3 which is why some key scenes were missing. I think more then likely we will see fear street this year and ST4 at 32

With the Stranger Things discussion, I would also ask another question: If their is a bigger IP other than Stanger Things on the table, would that IP get the chance in the marquee house spotlight rather than Stranger Things? Would it be worth having Stranger Things as the second marquee IP? Probably yes to the second question, but the question has me overall thinking.

What that bigger IP could be is something I struggle to answer.

With the Stranger Things discussion, I would also ask another question: If their is a bigger IP other than Stanger Things on the table, would that IP get the chance in the marquee house spotlight rather than Stranger Things? What that bigger IP could be is something I struggle to answer.
It…The Conjuring…neither will be happening.

With the Stranger Things discussion, I would also ask another question: If their is a bigger IP other than Stanger Things on the table, would that IP get the chance in the marquee house spotlight rather than Stranger Things? Would it be worth having Stranger Things as the second marquee IP? Probably yes to the second question, but the question has me overall thinking.

What that bigger IP could be is something I struggle to answer.
I think this assumes the true marquee has to be from Netflix. A returning Stranger Things likely gets second billing now.

I think this assumes the true marquee has to be from Netflix. A returning Stranger Things likely gets second billing now.
Why is that though? I don’t watch a ton of Netflix but I assume Stranger Things to be its most popular IP, so I would assume they would market it heavily. I do live under a rock tho so idk

Why is that though? I don’t watch a ton of Netflix but I assume Stranger Things to be its most popular IP, so I would assume they would market it heavily. I do live under a rock tho so idk
Because there are bigger IPs out there. Even when they first got Stranger Things, if they had gotten IT the same year, Stranger Things wouldn’t have gotten top billing. It would have been second.

I'm expecting Fear Street, Stranger Things 3/4, and Gremlins. The time just feels right for all of them.

I've said it before on the forums, but this is definitely a Netflix-centric year. If not for the event, at least for speculation. Midnight Mass, Fear Street, Squid Games, Stranger Things, Bly Manor, tiger king all have fairly good reasonings to make the cut. The question is which ones and how many.

Using more than one notable and currently in-season modern IP would definitely help kick the Classic Horror backlog problem down the road.

I'm expecting Fear Street, Stranger Things 3/4, and Gremlins. The time just feels right for all of them.

I've said it before on the forums, but this is definitely a Netflix-centric year. If not for the event, at least for speculation. Midnight Mass, Fear Street, Squid Games, Stranger Things, Bly Manor, tiger king all have fairly good reasonings to make the cut. The question is which ones and how many.

Using more than one notable and currently in-season modern IP would definitely help kick the Classic Horror backlog problem down the road.
Tiger King has no reason to make the cut. Could the pure ridiculousness of the whole saga be spun into/inspire an original house? Sure. But Tiger King has no business at HHN.

...It was purely a joke guys. :lol: I figured the ridiculousness of the idea and the partially hidden grey text would've made the /s clear.

The rest of what I said stands though.
I mean animal abuse is scary… but no actors could ever recreate the magic that is those weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.