Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in front of the access road just to the left of Supercharged’s entrance?

Would they scrap that SF scare zone altogether and revert back to having a smaller zone where Killer Klownz was in 28 instead? I imagine that would solve some congestion issues. I also liked having the chainsaw gang in that area if they're slated to return at all.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Would they scrap that SF scare zone altogether and revert back to having a smaller zone where Killer Klownz was in 28 instead? I imagine that would solve some congestion issues. I also liked having the chainsaw gang in that area if they're slated to return at all.
Having Killer Klowns by Starbucks was so much better than having a zone in SF. I know during normal park hours, that walkway is blocked off during the nighttime lagoon show. Can't remember if it's the same when the MoM is playing. SF was probably used again because of MoM.

Having Killer Klowns by Starbucks was so much better than having a zone in SF. I know during normal park hours, that walkway is blocked off during the nighttime lagoon show. Can't remember if it's the same when the MoM is playing. SF was probably used again because of MoM.

That makes sense. I'm completely unaware of how MoM affects the areas surrounding the lagoon because I've always been inside houses while it's running.

Yea, i think i mentioned it earlier this year but isn’t that whole strip essentially a splash zone? And it wouldn’t be the first time they had a zone directly where a house in that location exits, so I don’t really see them moving zones

I think a house running through F&F could a pretty great idea, maybe they can cleverly incorporate some of the city street scenes from the ride into a house design a-la what they used to do with Kongfrontation and stuff. Super unlikely but interesting thought.

I would kill to have the San Fran zone move to the London waterfront area. Less sets, more fog and pure scares, maybe even construct a sort of canopy walk through area would be neat.

But since it would be away from the Potter stuff, but it would also help space things out since majority of the SZs are concentrated at or near the front of the park except for SF.

Always felt the back corner of the event was lacking scares.

I would kill to have the San Fran zone move to the London waterfront area. Less sets, more fog and pure scares, maybe even construct a sort of canopy walk through area would be neat.

But since it would be away from the Potter stuff, but it would also help space things out since majority of the SZs are concentrated at or near the front of the park except for SF.

I always thought a zone there would be rad, but isnt the waterfront a no-go cuz of JK?

Would be so cool for them to use some London-based IPs like Shaun of The Dead or Attack The Block for zones there if it were possible

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I always thought a zone there would be rad, but isnt the waterfront a no-go cuz of JK?

Would be so cool for them to use some London-based IPs like Shaun of The Dead or Attack The Block for zones there if it were possible

Honestly I don't know. Obviously a zone in Diagon Alley would be an absolute no go, but the waterfront which is basically a concrete walkway with really no Potter theming could be available?

I'm not really sure, just more of a wishful thinking type of post.

I'm pretty sure that's still Potter. And even if so, very very crowded space, probably more so than SF.

Have seen speculation on the new Ghostbusters movie being a part of the event this year.

Finally watched it last night ... a house set 100% in the mine could work.

Could be light on the human characters and heavy on whatever ghosts they wanted to invent.

Not trying to get too worked up over the math tweet, cuz it’s 99.9% probably a joke as others have said, but I mean wasnt there a February house announcement before? I think 2017?

More likely if they announce something it’ll just be dates, but this is pretty exciting assuming it’s not just a troll post

Reactions: londonwerecat
Not trying to get too worked up over the math tweet, cuz it’s 99.9% probably a joke as others have said, but I mean wasnt there a February house announcement before? I think 2017?

More likely if they announce something it’ll just be dates, but this is pretty exciting assuming it’s not just a troll post
The first house announced in 2017 was AHS on March 29th.

D_zARiwU4AEm5ae

E8mg7WmXMAAd-Sn

Status
Not open for further replies.