Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys ! I am a HHN fan from the UK, new to this forum so not sure if this is the place to post this (please feel free to delete this post if so !) I'd love to reach out and chat to people who are also speculating about this years event ! :)
Saw your video from yesterday welcome to the club

Reactions: Arch Nemesis
Hi guys ! I am a HHN fan from the UK, new to this forum so not sure if this is the place to post this (please feel free to delete this post if so !) I'd love to reach out and chat to people who are also speculating about this years event ! :)
This would be the place to do that! Speculation should start to kick off pretty soon, sometime around March is usually when rumors get pretty serious, so you pretty much made it right on time.

Reactions: Arch Nemesis
I got the ultimate wildest card for the 'horror-adjacent' IP, it's so crazy it might just work.

Chicago. The iconic musical, which has a movie from 2002 which is widely regarded as one of, if not the best musical movie ever made.

It revolves around the violence seen in 1920's Chicago, as the trial for the murder of a man begins, and the guilty defendant Roxie Hart is defended by the slimiest and most dramatic yet greatest lawyer ever, Billy Flynn.

Can argue that it's horror-adjacent with all the murders that happen, and the large amount of iconic scenes that can be put in can make for an entertaining house.

(...yes, I'm very well aware there's a 99.99% chance it isn't Chicago and I'ma likely get a lot of flack for this, but hey, I think we've had wilder guesses for what this IP could be.)

I got the ultimate wildest card for the 'horror-adjacent' IP, it's so crazy it might just work.

Chicago. The iconic musical, which has a movie from 2002 which is widely regarded as one of, if not the best musical movie ever made.

It revolves around the violence seen in 1920's Chicago, as the trial for the murder of a man begins, and the guilty defendant Roxie Hart is defended by the slimiest and most dramatic yet greatest lawyer ever, Billy Flynn.

Can argue that it's horror-adjacent with all the murders that happen, and the large amount of iconic scenes that can be put in can make for an entertaining house.

(...yes, I'm very well aware there's a 99.99% chance it isn't Chicago and I'ma likely get a lot of flack for this, but hey, I think we've had wilder guesses for what this IP could be.)
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.