Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I at first thought you were saying a fight outside of Hill House was going to happen again, but then I realized you were talking about B79 (the OG parade building).

Now I see what you did. Yeah, B79 might have a monstrous fight…
Guessing this in reference to the monster maze this year and it’s gonna be another monster mash like Frankenstein meets the wolf man in Hollywood. The mummy vs Creature of the black lagoon or something

Reactions: Ahmanet
Anyone notice the Twitter? Hmmmmm

'Alien' franchise house? Wasn't that their tag line? They have been putting out anniversary merchandise this year ... relaunching the franchise too aren't they?

Or could just be a joke on the Space Hotel at DHS, ha.

'Alien' franchise house? Wasn't that their tag line? They have been putting out anniversary merchandise this year ... relaunching the franchise too aren't they?

The new TV series is on the horizon too (likely due next year). Hoping for a grand resurgence. Always happy to have more Noah Hawley projects, what he did with Fargo and Legion made for some of my favorite series entertainment in recent years. Can't believe in a year or so, we'll have both an Alien series and (hopefully more) Raised By Wolves on television to satiate my sci-fi horror interests!

Now that Fox kinda = Disney, idk how the rights would work out. If Brandywine Prod. still wants something done, that could have some sway to an extent? But I doubt it.

Or could just be a joke on the Space Hotel at DHS, ha.
Wouldn’t put too much eggs in that basket they posted the exact same thing back on April 6th 2021 so….

Attachments

• 377E487E-D98C-4139-A185-846BA8C0A042.png
    377E487E-D98C-4139-A185-846BA8C0A042.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
Reactions: jansenhammond
At this point, I'm going to pull myself out of this rabbit-hole of trying to guess the mystery IP. I'm just going to think it's Scooby-Doo and move on from there until everything is officially confirmed from Universal. Yes, I know it's unlikely this is it, but I've seen far more crazier ideas over the past couple of weeks being suggested and taken seriously.

I don't think Scooby Doo is thematically "distant" enough from HHN to line up with StayPuft's reaction to the IP in question. Either that or I'm just so go-with-the-flow open-minded that I hear both Billie Eilish one year and Scooby Doo the next and neither feels nonsensical for the event to me, haha.

It's possible that whatever the IP is, once revealed, won't either.

A few things:

1. Lil Boo will not be an icon. :lol: You'll see references, sure, but they ain't going that far.

2. Re: Fear Street and Stranger Things -

Stating the obvious here but Fear Street is not on the same level of ST. We're reaching a point where A+ Headliner IPs are few and far in between. It would do Uni good to try to capitalize on the last ounces of relevance this year with Fear Street since it seems to be a one-and-done series - whereas ST can wait and headline the next event or two.

Leigh Janiak has said in multiple interviews that there are discussions to create a Fear Street anthology series to build off of the film trilogy, so I wouldn't call it "one-and-done."

Reactions: Blysthon
Leigh Janiak has said in multiple interviews that there are discussions to create a Fear Street anthology series to build off of the film trilogy, so I wouldn't call it "one-and-done."

IDK - I would think Netflix would try to get something going already considering we're coming up on 1 year since release. I'd say since there is little movement, the chances dwindle by the day. Either way, the point is Fear Street isn't on the level of ST.

So I was doing a bunch of browsing and I came across a bunch of tweets from a fan made Boris Shuster account. However I believe some of these tweets are hints towards houses this year.
I did a reverse Image search on this one and got this.
"Some who have seen the video likened the ghastly creature to the mythical Chupacabra – a bloodthirsty monster found in South American legend and folklore."
Wasn't there supposed to be a Chupacabra House back in 22?

The other tweet is this one.
Which I couldn't find online but I think this theory might be it?

There are some others I haven't figured out yet like this one
And this one
But thoughts?

Reactions: GA-MBIT
So I was doing a bunch of browsing and I came across a bunch of tweets from a fan made Boris Shuster account. However I believe some of these tweets are hints towards houses this year.
I did a reverse Image search on this one and got this.
"Some who have seen the video likened the ghastly creature to the mythical Chupacabra – a bloodthirsty monster found in South American legend and folklore."
Wasn't there supposed to be a Chupacabra House back in 22?

The other tweet is this one.
Which I couldn't find online but I think this theory might be it?

There are some others I haven't figured out yet like this one
And this one
But thoughts?

One of those is onto something…. I’ll say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.