Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I may sound dumb but I think chupacabra is referring to The Blumhouse April fools joke El Chupacabras from last year.
Edit: please no more purge Lol

From my understanding, the Boris Shuster twitter is run by more than one person. It's a fan made account and is not tied officially to the event at all.
I was aware of it being a fan account, that is why I was confused that they had apparently reliable info about the event.
Interesting that it is more than one person though.

On another note, Speculation this year is absolutely WACK.
We have a mystery IP that will be (according to our sources) controversial and will divide the community.
No grasp on some sort of overarching theme or icon (if there is one), it is probably a little early for this one but still.
A house in F&F that seems to be a mystery on the specifics of the location of said house in the building.
I think that's it...
Oh yeah, and whatever the hell @Ringwraith was trying to warn us about. XD

Tomorrow is the first day of March which means announcement season is just on the horizon, buckle up for this one.

I was aware of it being a fan account, that is why I was confused that they had apparently reliable info about the event.

We have a mystery IP that will be (according to our sources) controversial and will divide the community.
No grasp on some sort of overarching theme or icon (if there is one), it is probably a little early for this one but still.
A house in F&F that seems to be a mystery on the specifics of the location of said house in the building.
I think that's it...

Tomorrow is the first day of March which means announcement season is just on the horizon, buckle up for this one.

...and the fact that we don't even have confirmed dates yet. Which, is admittedly, late in the season to get that information.

I think that's it...

Correct. Meta is Universal. And not the VR kind.

Correct. Meta is Universal. And not the VR kind.
Not gonna lie, am still scratching my head at what "Meta" means since you said it is not related to the content of the event. I am thinking it has something to do with marketing or what is around the event that is not related to Houses, Scarezones, etc.

Not gonna lie, am still scratching my head at what "Meta" means since you said it is not related to the content of the event. I am thinking it has something to do with marketing or what is around the event that is not related to Houses, Scarezones, etc.
Did I say it wasn't event related?

Status
Not open for further replies.