Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I hope they change from an operations perspective is not opening a house until all, or most, actors are in place.

Wicked Growth was my #1 house last year... but I had some horrible runs through it. One run had only 3 actors.

And I'm not talking about a cast change, talking right at the start of the event when the house opens. I know last year was different, but I hope in future years they avoid that from happening.

One thing I hope they change from an operations perspective is not opening a house until all, or most, actors are in place.

Wicked Growth was my #1 house last year... but I had some horrible runs through it. One run had only 3 actors.

And I'm not talking about a cast change, talking right at the start of the event when the house opens. I know last year was different, but I hope in future years they avoid that from happening.
Had the same thing happen to my on my third and final runthrough of Case Files at the end of the night. For my other friends that went with me, that was their only runthrough. Literally only one scareactor in the whole house. Horrendous runthrough.

Unfortunately, that’s just something that happens sometimes. Call outs, unexpected costume issues, lighting & sound issues, etc. HHN 2021 was unique due to covid and the strict policies UO followed. The show must go on. Houses do have select roles that cannot open without them in place, but majority of the roles don’t need to be in place to open.

Do we need a speculation map though? 2 of the IPs (that may or may not be coming) are becoming clear as night now… so everyone take that with what you will…

Sorry for the very cryptic post everyone, but there are two IPs I have a lot of reason to believe are coming due to some insider rumblings. I was never going to refer to them, but over the past week people have been speculating about them unintentionally. One has been referred to on the forums (not saying where), and the other has been speculated on another online platform due to some alarming evidence. Genuinely surprised the evidence hasn't been mentioned yet here. Going along with the insider information I have, I am really confident these two IPs will happen.

I grouped them together because of the very cryptic importance of "night." So take that line with what you will...

Do not worry, these are IPs deeply rooted in horror.

Ok, time to hibernate while speculation happens...

Sorry for the very cryptic post everyone, but there are two IPs I have a lot of reason to believe are coming due to some insider rumblings. I was never going to refer to them, but over the past week people have been speculating about them unintentionally. One has been referred to on the forums (not saying where), and the other has been speculated on another online platform due to some alarming evidence. Genuinely surprised the evidence hasn't been mentioned yet here. Going along with the insider information I have, I am really confident these two IPs will happen.

I grouped them together because of the very cryptic importance of "night." So take that line with what you will...

Night at the Roxbury house confirmed

• Haha
Reactions: Ahmanet
If the "evidence" you're talking about is what I happened upon after digging around just now, this is really on the nose hahahah, but I don't wanna make a dumb prediction based on false evidence if I'm wrong. Especially cuz it kind of contradicts stuff that's been said earlier

i'm pretty sure i know what you're leaning toward with one and, if i'm right, it's very fresh (but, like you said, "alarming" because of how obvious it is) evidence. i have a few possibilities in mind for the other but i think it's pretty obvious too, lol.

can't wait for that night ranger house!

Unfortunately, that’s just something that happens sometimes. Call outs, unexpected costume issues, lighting & sound issues, etc. HHN 2021 was unique due to covid and the strict policies UO followed. The show must go on. Houses do have select roles that cannot open without them in place, but majority of the roles don’t need to be in place to open.

Your right about 2021 being a unique situation, but opening a house with 3 actors is ridiculous. If you can't open a house with the majority of actors in place, at least give people a warning or direct them to another house.

Overall theme = 'Halloween Party' with costumes allowed?

31st edition + so many costumes last year + would be meta

Status
Not open for further replies.