Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 80 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there everyone! Been a lurker for the past week and finally signed up to join the madness. We went to our first HHN last year and going again this year for a bachelors party. This is my first speculation season so gonna take my best shot at it! After seeing the history of HHN and what they did for their 16th birthday I am very excited to see what our theme is going to be this year. I definitely think we are going to be get some kind of house or theme like Wicked Growth that is about the spirit of Halloween because it's way too on the nose for them and would be meta in a sense. When do announcements tend to start for houses?

Hi there everyone! Been a lurker for the past week and finally signed up to join the madness. We went to our first HHN last year and going again this year for a bachelors party. This is my first speculation season so gonna take my best shot at it! After seeing the history of HHN and what they did for their 16th birthday I am very excited to see what our theme is going to be this year. I definitely think we are going to be get some kind of house or theme like Wicked Growth that is about the spirit of Halloween because it's way too on the nose for them and would be meta in a sense. When do announcements tend to start for houses?
an inherently halloween house based on the date of October 31st sounds brilliant !
Completely slipped my mind that the event number and Halloween's date is the same this year, it would be nice to see them touch on this at HHN31

Do we need a speculation map though? 2 of the IPs (that may or may not be coming) are becoming clear as night now… so everyone take that with what you will…
Anyone else think the cryptic 'Night' IP (as mentioned above) would be absolutely terrifying !

Do we need a speculation map though? 2 of the IPs (that may or may not be coming) are becoming clear as night now… so everyone take that with what you will…
Yes please for us Newbies :lol: I am still trying to learn which is what building and A&D stands for or who to follow on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.