The Current State and Future of Universal Studios Florida | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

The Current State and Future of Universal Studios Florida

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is Gringotts if you include all the pre shows? I don’t see Universal being afraid of long experiences with e tickets
Preshows are about a total of 3 minutes, and ride itself is 4 minutes. Nice 7-minute experience.

Preshows are about a total of 3 minutes, and ride itself is 4 minutes. Nice 7-minute experience.

The pre shows are definitely longer than 3 minutes. Maybe 3 minutes apiece once you exclude load-in, loud-out. And there’s essentially three - the office, the pre-elevator vestibule, and the elevator itself. So about 9 minutes of preshows and about a 4 minute ride.

Reactions: Mad Dog
The pre shows are definitely longer than 3 minutes. Maybe 3 minutes apiece once you exclude load-in, loud-out. And there’s essentially three - the office, the pre-elevator vestibule, and the elevator itself. So about 9 minutes of preshows and about a 4 minute ride.
Yeah I was referring to just the preshows themselves without loading, my bad.

Depends on where you want to start timing the experience.

The ride itself is just a bit over 5 minutes, I think.
I think you have to include all the pre-shows (and pre-ride-show?) for that one. When any element is skipped it hurts the experience.

If, as rumors suggest, USF is receiving a new for 2024 attraction, we must have to see some movement in terms of permits at the very least in the near future if it’s going to be anything of significance?

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Status
Not open for further replies.