Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think they are moving away from Icons and making them more of an anniversary-type thing? I mean, I suppose Pumpkin Lord could be an Icon, but not necessarily, he was just popular like Lil Boo.

Yes, I don’t think Universal will spend time creating more Icons in the near future. (At least on purpose.)

The Pumpkin Lord wasn’t intended to be as iconic as he became.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
Yes, I don’t think Universal will spend time creating more Icons in the near future. (At least on purpose.)

The Pumpkin Lord wasn’t intended to be as iconic as he became.

Technically the IP’s are the Icons. They had done this once in the early years long before Jack with the Cryptkeeper. It may not sound like a “real” of the term in the fanbase, sure. But they are other than marketable.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
Honestly, with them pushing things like Earl the Squirrel and Lil Boo so much recently, I'm not convinced that they'll fully stray away from potential new future icons. It seems like they know that the local fanbase will latch on to things like that and drop real money on the merch. Of course, I'm saying this with absolutely no insider knowledge, but I'm not willing to write off the possibility tbh.

Man it just feels like yesterday stumbling upon this site and forums! Glad to be back for another spec seasons and another great HHN this year.

Diving into it as others have. Monsters is a lock since I feel like they have more story to tell. Chucky getting a house is going to be fun. Last year I couldn't see how they could pull it off but I am way more open minded this year. I think we will get either one or the two for TLOU or ED rises from WB overlords. Not going to go further as it will be wild spec but looking forward to the season

This might just be baseless speculation - but if I were WB, I'd prefer TLOU to come to the event over EDR.

I mean, by the time the event starts, EDR will have already been out for what, almost 5 months? Granted, TLOU will have been out for 8 months. But my thinking is that if TLOU came to the event and was a popular house, maybe the show might get a second surge of viewers from people who initially weren't interested/never heard of it?

Since HBO pulled EDR and there could be hard feelings there, if HHN really wanted TLOU is there anything stopping them from getting the rights from Naughty Dog and just doing the game instead of the show?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I see icons
Honestly, with them pushing things like Earl the Squirrel and Lil Boo so much recently, I'm not convinced that they'll fully stray away from potential new future icons. It seems like they know that the local fanbase will latch on to things like that and drop real money on the merch. Of course, I'm saying this with absolutely no insider knowledge, but I'm not willing to write off the possibility tbh.
Yeah, I'll go ahead and double down on this take now :lol:

I haven't seen M3gan, just the trailers, so if this makes no sense feel free to stop me.

What if instead of worrying so much about finding sub 5ft actors, the house put you in the shoes of the child, Katie? Then the actors would only need to be slightly shorter than the average guest, and the "adults" from the film would just need to be a little taller.
The casting would be like the exorcist? I guess?
I don't understand how casting for exorcist wouldn't be as hard ( or simple) as for m3gan.
And M3gan is not as short as Chucky. She's really not that small.
It would be like Freaky

If Jason Blum can be M3GAN why can't anyone else?
View attachment 18105

ylJZ100.gif

The casting would be like the exorcist? I guess?
I don't understand how casting for exorcist wouldn't be as hard ( or simple) as for m3gan.
And M3gan is not as short as Chucky. She's really not that small.
It would be like Freaky

ylJZ100.gif
Yeah, I feel like they could get away with actresses/actors for M3GAN hovering around 5 feet.

The difference is that neither if those characters were created to be, or are being used as, “icons.” They’re both organic “inside jokes.” Boo’s origins are known. Earl is the evolution of a joke that some members of the Macy*s tree install team used to do every year. Both are used to drive merch, not “lead” their respective events. (I firmly believe Pumpkin Lord would not have returned if Merchandising had not wanted to leverage Boo so badly).

That is a drastically different thing than an “icon.”

Given that we are 8 months away from the event opening, and 3 months away from our usual "first announcement", and yet we are already close to 50 pages in, I binged the thread and compiled the current speculation scene as best as I could for anyone that doesn't want to go through all of it like I did. It's a bit long, but hey, yall talk a lot in here!
:lol:

CONFIRMED

- Chucky:
Confirmed IP House, no consensus on whether it will be primarily actor or puppet.

UCM

- Monsters:
Reasonably likely, based on the previous 3-4 years. Trademarks were made very recently showing the Phantom of the Opera labelled explicitly for "individuals in costume who perform at amusement parks" . So if there is a new Universal Monster house, the Phantom has a more clear shot than anyone else at the moment. Reusing props from Puppet Theatre from 30 has also been brought up as a potential plus for the Phantom concept.

- Renfield: A horror comedy starring Dracula by Universal Pictures. If this proves to be a success, it's not unlikely that some representation could make it to the event. No rumors yet. We did just have a Dracula house last year, but it's worth bringing up that he was only included in the Orlando Legend's Collide because of Hollywood's insistence on doing Mummy VS Dracula and Marketing's ultimatum in the Trio Fight idea.

BLUMHOUSE

- Horrors of Blumhouse 4:
Seems to have a good shot. Many potential IPs to pick from and last year's seemed to have some of the longest lines of the event. There is some contention on whether that's because of poor ops or actual demand, but regardless, it's not an idea you can count out yet.

- The Exorcist (Blumhouse): The original film was made as a house back in 27, but it is currently 6 years out from that, Mikey appeared 3 separate times (+ some cameos in other houses) in a similar 6 year window, so it's not a total deal-breaker. Blumhouse and Universal Pictures working on the film also ups the chances.

- Insidious 5: There's a new Insidious this year. The series had it's own house segment in 27's Horrors of Blumhouse and a full house back in 25. Not much discussion on this one, but given the previous entries and the decent likelihood of a Horrors of Blumhouse 4, I wouldn't count it out.

- Five Nights at Freddys: Could be based on either the games or the upcoming Blumhouse film, but people seem to think it would've happened already if they wanted to base it on the game, and since the movie won't start filming until March of this year, it's decently likely we don't see it until 2024. General consensus is to come back to this house idea in a year.

- M3GAN: Mixed opinion so far, some people take the big early burst in popularity and social media discussion as a reason why it would be a good addition, while others temper those thoughts with the reminders that it would be difficult to cast a whole house of Megan look-alikes, that previous female role-centric houses have had horrible track records of abuse from guests, and the comparisons to Freaky from last year, considered to be one of the weakest parts of the event by many. Some have brought up physical M3GAN masks as a way to get around the casting issue. There are also those who think it'd be too similar to Chucky, an already confirmed house. We'll just have to wait and see here.
NETFLIX
Stranger Things 4:
Not seeming likely, given Netflix's desire to take business closer to in-house.

Wednesday: While it is a currently popular show based on a classic Spooky franchise, people here seem to think that Wednesday is a bit too light to hold an entire house. People have brought up if the show's relevancy will last long enough to be remembered in October. On top of that, it's not simply Netflix that Universal would have to make a deal with, but Amazon as well. It seems logistics might make it go the same way as Sabrina the Teenage Witch, another YA-take on a popular family property by Netflix, not to HHN32.

Other properties like Squid Games and Midnight Mass, on top of having their own baggage in terms of content and themes that HHN might not want to touch as well as comments by Murdy against the ideas, are probably also out for the same reason as ST4.

HBO
Evil Dead Rise: Mixed opinion, Has a decent shot given that it was explicitly being built for last years event, but with the HBO team rumored to have cut rights for two new houses in one year, there's potential A&D wouldn't feel comfortable depending on them for headliners again.

The Last of Us: Better chance this year than last year, given show delays, and has also had potential rumors/speculation of being planned for the event before but being cut last minute. Seeming to be the same issue as EDR. Would Universal trust HBO with not pulling out last second? The creators are completely down to make a house, but logistics between large companies may stop a passion project between creatives here.
Legacy has brought up a "white whale" IP that the team tried to get the rights to again, and yet lost in negotiations again as well. It is seeming right now to be...

Scream: Major white whale property, one that's been rumored before and was even built for HHN25 before being cancelled last minute. Legacy has heard that this is not coming this year. There are major rights hurdles that Universal would need to jump in order to get the rights to the original Scream films, and while the newer Scream films have proven successful, it seem like Universal has been unable to snag the rights for both 31 and 32.

OTHER "WHITE WHALES"
Friday the 13th:
After a lengthy and far-reaching legal battle between the creators of the series, it seems like rights might be a bit more open than they were before. That doesn't mean much though. Despite what seems to just be a quote from the Screenwriter's Cameo page about a new movie this year, there really isn't any info from any studio about the film and it doesn't seem to even be casted yet, let alone filming. This property might not be impossible anymore, but will probably have to wait a bit more to return to HHN.

Other White whale properties: The Lost Boys, Silence of the Lambs have both been rumored to been in talks in previous years before falling through. The Conjuring is a Warner Bros property that had a house built for it back in 27 before being pulled last minute for rights issues. IT is another giant property owned by WB that was unable to join the event during the major relevance years between 2017-2019 due to WB's own haunt. No specific rumors for any of these, but they are known giant names that have been brought up before.

ON WARNER BROS RIGHTS IN 2023
It's also worth nothing that there are currently some major squabbles regarding cost-cutting and IP management happening over at WB that might make any outside deals with Universal and the HHN team far different than they've been in the past. There's some disagreement here on if it'd be easier or harder to get the IP rights. Either way, this would effect properties like Rick and Morty, Nightmare on Elm Street, Gremlins, IT, The Lost Boys, The Conjuring and it's subseries Annabelle and The Nun, Terminator, Final Destination, the original Exorcist, Little Shop of Horrors, the upcoming Salem's Lot film, and DC Comics.

It's been brought up before that issues with having DC characters represented at HHN adjacent to the Marvel land at IoA could be too much of a risk for Universal to risk for houses and zones based on those properties.
THE WEEKND
Dawn FM:
Since After Hours Nightmare, a lot of discussion has been focused on if the sequel album might appear. It's seeming to be just speculation at this point though. No rumors of further talks between Abel and the A&D teams yet. To throw some personal bias in here, around now is when I had first heard rumblings last year of the Weeknd's involvement, so either they're keeping it down low or it simply isn't happening this year. I'd also say that the addition of Dawn FM tracks into the After Hours house last year seems like a bit of a clue to how likely the team thought they'd be able to do a second house. Still, given it's popularity last year it could go either way at the moment.

OTHER MUSIC PROPERTIES
None have been brought up yet to the same credibility as Billie Eilish in 2020 or The Weeknd in 2022. Much of the speculation has been about the popularity an artist has to have to make it as a house. Many bands have been speculated like Slipknot, Ghost, Nine Inch Nails, Metallica, Lady Gaga, or the return of Rob Zombie. The main sentiment on the board is that for an artist to make it, they have to be at least big enough to host the Superbowl Halftime Show. Billie probably can, The Weeknd did, and of the speculated artists, that leaves acts like Metallica and Lady Gaga on the frontline. Again, no rumors for any music artist this year.

Whoops, I accidentally wrote a bit of a monster here... I hope the mods are willing to give a little flexibility with my double posting here! Tried to make it as neat and non-invasive to the thread as I can! Apologies!!

Last edited:
Terrifier: Despite a big box office success for the sequel, the controversial content of the films has a lot of people thinking it as a property Universal would not want to touch. Steve Barton, the producer for the film, has expressed interest in a house, but that's only one half of the equation.

The Strangers: A cult film from the late 2000s with a new remake coming out this year with no exact release date set. Filming has wrapped, but no trailers or name has been given yet. Lionsgate owns the rights for the franchise, and it has appeared at the event before. The sequel back in 2018 did not make it to that year's event, releasing in March of that year and then being forgotten about pretty quickly. It could go either way, depending on the release date of the film and the teams willingness to bring back the property. Liongate has worked well with Universal in the past with Saw, HoTC, and Cabin in the Woods.

Saw: Speaking of Saw, we have a new film, Saw X, coming out in October. It's a property they've done many times before, and it's been 4-5 years since the last house in Orlando. It's a big name IP that doesn't seem to be very difficult to get the rights to. Has a decent shot of making it to the event.

Smile: A big box-office hit from late last year from Paramount. No rumors and not much discussion, but was brought up a few times..

CLASSIC HORROR IP
Creepshow:
Seems to be consistently rumored for the Orlando event, and a legally distinct version even made it onto an event shirt back in 2020, but still hasn't appeared in Orlando yet. No rumors yet.

Hellraiser: Very popular speculation, no rumors yet. From what I've looked into, Hellraiser mainly has rights issues to grapple with from Miramax/Dimensions.

Gremlins: Another very popular IP for spec with no credible rumors. Some have brought up that having both Chucky and Gremlins in the same year could lead to a lot of small monsters in one lineup.

Pumpkinhead: Not the most likely for both relevance and operations issues. The property is a cult supplementary IP similar to Killer Klowns that wouldn't bring in the largest crowds, but also requires a bit more design work to figure out how exactly to make the Pumpkinhead costume/puppet work without ending up in a Depth of Fear scenario. Some people here think it'd be more trouble than it's worth. As well, the "rumor" from 2019 of Pumpkinhead being planned for HHN29 was revealed to be simply bad speculation.

The Ring / The Grudge / Thirteen Ghosts / Blair Witch Project / Paranomal Activity: Popular 2000s horror films that have dropped off in relevance a significant amount. Not very likely for this year because of that. Despite some relatively recent sequels for The Ring, Paranormal Activity, and Blair Witch, they haven't kept up the energy in pop culture the way others have and likely would end up being a supplementary IP to a larger headliner. The Grudge is probably the least relevant of them all and thus least likely. All of these are not out of the question, but might be better saved for future years, or for more popular sequels/remakes.

MISCELLANEOUS IP
The Mean One:
Not happening. The Seuss Estate is known to not condone Horror versions of their stories and characters, and Universal has a rather large partnership there that they would be insane to jeopardize for a property so small. Throw the Winnie the Pooh horror film here too for very similar reasons, Universal has no reason to get on Disney's bad side, especially given the amount of properties owned by Disney that have major lands and rides at Universal currently.

Death Eaters/Potter: Definitely possible and on the table based on the Islands shows and the HHN Hollywood zone last year, no Joelle rules getting in the way here like was speculated before. People think it might be simply too much trouble for it to be worth it however, the Potter rights are fickle and the Diagon land is not built for zones. A non-zero chance, but don't count on it.

DisneyFox: Properties like Alien, Predator, Poltergeist, Simpson's Treehouse of Horrors. Jennifer's Body, Rocky Horror, The Fly are all out of the question. The Mouse ain't sharing its toys.

Casper/Scooby-Doo/other Spooky family properties: Not seeming likely, many who have been around the scene for awhile warn it could create brand and marketing confusion in terms of audience, and thus would not be a move A&D or marketing would want to make for a primarily adult horror event. This is even given the idea that a studio like WB would allow an outside team from Comcast/NBC do whatever they'd like with their property.
HOUSE COUNT, HOUSE LOCATIONS, AND RIDES
In terms of Ops, it seems like casting issues and lack of performers makes an 11th house unlikely. We likely stay at 10 houses, with the new MinionBlast flex space being used as a "new" house location. It is rumored to be just a slight bit smaller than the Shrek plot was, and will have a different entrance and exit than the Shrek houses in that same SS did in previous years.

The Kidzone replacement throws some wrenches into the queues for the Parade Building houses, one of which (B79/Old Parade Building) already has permits listed for house construction. The Kidzone makeover doesn't threaten B79 like Nintendo did back in 2017, but it might make those already long queues an even longer walk.

No word on if the Fast and Furious house location returns, given that it was mostly used out of necessity due to 2 locations (MIB Tent and Shrek) being unusable due to construction. However, Shrek has been redone as the MinionBlast flex space which will be usable by the Summer, and the MIB Tent will be able to return this year since the Fear Factor Demolition got canned by City of Orlando. The split nature of F&F was something they had to work around for Horrors of Blumhouse 3, and it also required shutting down the ride for daytime ops for a sizable chunk of the year. While some here may find that last part preferable in the end, ops and design wise it might be wisest to avoid that location for this year if you only have the ability to run 10 houses effectively.

There are no rumors here, but there has also been speculation on other rides being added to help with increased congestion and crowds like E.T. or extra shows.

SHOWS
  • Fear Factor stage is still up, close to a year after it was meant to be demo'd. Again, no rumors either way, but it's not unlikely that we see a similar show layout to the past 3 years. Minishows in zones, watershow at Central Park, and a larger stadium show at Fear Factor.
  • The vacated BMG Theatre is used as Grinchmas, which is built and rehearses before/during the HHN event run, so likely no show there.
  • Bourne is a possible show option, but would likely require downing the show for daytime ops which might count it out.
  • Animal Actors has been used before, but is also located in a very tight bottleneck area near Central Park, the Lagoon Show entrance, 2 house entrances, and commonly many Food Carts. All of that would likely count that out.
  • The Music Plaza simply isn't built for that kind of show and has been used as queue space for many years.

TRIBUTE STORE
The Mummy is reclaiming the existing space in New York that has been used for a very long while as the Tribute Store. The HHN32 Tribute Store will most likely be in Hollywood this year, replacing the current Studios AP Lounge, Dark Room, and Williams of Hollywood shops. Should still be of a similar size to the previous Tribute Stores, if just lacking a room and some hallways. That new Tribute Store location may affect the design and theming of the Hollywood scarezone.

No info at all on zones, merch, dining, simply too early for that info.

Oof, thanks for humoring! Hopefully this is an interesting summation! Hey, if there's any group willing to engage in something this long winded it might be the HHN thread haha. And hopefully some of this stuff can help curb repeat discussions or mentions. But knowing this thread, we'll be asking about Gremlins again in approx. 20 posts. Oh well!

Last edited:
The difference is that neither if those characters were created to be, or are being used as, “icons.” They’re both organic “inside jokes.” Boo’s origins are known. Earl is the evolution of a joke that some members of the Macy*s tree install team used to do every year. Both are used to drive merch, not “lead” their respective events. (I firmly believe Pumpkin Lord would not have returned if Merchandising had not wanted to leverage Boo so badly).

That is a drastically different thing than an “icon.”
Oh absolutely. I just see it as a glimmer of a possibility that they still may dabble in some original HHN icons again if they're still willing to touch on smaller things like this. But simultaneously, as you said towards the end of last year's event, they really gave fans an all around theme & icon (even if it was largely due to a merch push) and many people thought it felt off or lackluster, so who knows.

Reactions: Darko
Given that we are 8 months away from the event opening, and 3 months away from our usual "first announcement", and yet we are already close to 50 pages in, I binged the thread and compiled the current speculation scene as best as I could for anyone that doesn't want to go through all of it like I did. It's a bit long, but hey, yall talk a lot in here!
Not all heroes wear capes

CONFIRMED

- Chucky:
Confirmed IP House, no consensus on whether it will be primarily actor or puppet.

UCM

- Monsters:
Reasonably likely, based on the previous 3-4 years. Trademarks were made very recently showing the Phantom of the Opera labelled explicitly for "individuals in costume who perform at amusement parks" . So if there is a new Universal Monster house, the Phantom has a more clear shot than anyone else at the moment. Reusing props from Puppet Theatre from 30 has also been brought up as a potential plus for the Phantom concept.

Renfield: A horror comedy starring Dracula by Universal Pictures. If this proves to be a success, it's not unlikely that some representation could make it to the event. No rumors yet. We did just have a Dracula house last year, but it's worth bringing up that he was only included in the Orlando Legend's Collide because of Hollywood's insistence on doing Mummy VS Wolfman and Marketing's ultimatum in the Trio Fight idea.

BLUMHOUSE

- Horrors of Blumhouse 4:
Seems to have a good shot. Many potential IPs to pick from and last year's seemed to have some of the longest lines of the event. There is some contention on whether that's because of poor ops or actual demand, but regardless, it's not an idea you can count out yet.

- The Exorcist (Blumhouse): The original film was made as a house back in 27, but it is currently 6 years out from that, Mikey appeared 3 separate times (+ some cameos in other houses) in a similar 6 year window, so it's not a total deal-breaker. Blumhouse and Universal Pictures working on the film also ups the chances.

- Insidious 5: There's a new Insidious this year. The series had it's own house segment in 27's Horrors of Blumhouse and a full house back in 25. Not much discussion on this one, but given the previous entries and the decent likelihood of a Horrors of Blumhouse 4, I wouldn't count it out.

- Five Nights at Freddys: Could be based on either the games or the upcoming Blumhouse film, but people seem to think it would've happened already if they wanted to base it on the game, and since the movie won't start filming until March of this year, it's decently likely we don't see it until 2024. General consensus is to come back to this house idea in a year.

- M3GAN: Mixed opinion so far, some people take the big early burst in popularity and social media discussion as a reason why it would be a good addition, while others temper those thoughts with the reminders that it would be difficult to cast a whole house of Megan look-alikes, that previous female role-centric houses have had horrible track records of abuse from guests, and the comparisons to Freaky from last year, considered to be one of the weakest parts of the event by many. Some have brought up physical M3GAN masks as a way to get around the casting issue. There are also those who think it'd be too similar to Chucky, an already confirmed house. We'll just have to wait and see here.
NETFLIX
Stranger Things 4:
Not seeming likely, given Netflix's desire to take business closer to in-house. Other properties like Squid Games and Midnight Mass, on top of having their own baggage in terms of content and themes that HHN might not want to touch as well as comments by Murdy against the ideas, are probably also out for the same reason as ST4.

Wednesday: While it is a currently popular show based on a classic Spooky franchise, people here seem to think that Wednesday is a bit too light to hold an entire house. People have brought up if the show's relevancy will last long enough to be remembered in October. On top of that, it's not simply Netflix that Universal would have to make a deal with, but Amazon as well. It seems logistics might make it go the same way as Sabrina the Teenage Witch, another YA-take on a popular family property by Netflix, not to HHN32.

HBO
Evil Dead Rise: Mixed opinion, Has a decent shot given that it was explicitly being built for last years event, but with the HBO team rumored to have cut rights for two new houses in one year, there's potential A&D wouldn't feel comfortable depending on them for headliners again.

The Last of Us: Better chance this year than last year, given show delays, and has also had potential rumors/speculation of being planned for the event before but being cut last minute. Seeming to be the same issue as EDR. Would Universal trust HBO with not pulling out last second? The creators are completely down to make a house, but logistics between large companies may stop a passion project between creatives here.

THE WEEKND
Dawn FM:
Since After Hours Nightmare, a lot of discussion has been focused on if the sequel album might appear. It's seeming to be just speculation at this point though. No rumors of further talks between Abel and the A&D teams yet. To throw some personal bias in here, around now is when I had first heard rumblings last year of the Weeknd's involvement, so either they're keeping it down low or it simply isn't happening this year. I'd also say that the addition of Dawn FM tracks into the After Hours house last year seems like a bit of a clue to how likely the team thought they'd be able to do a second house. Still, given it's popularity last year it could go either way

OTHER MUSIC PROPERTIES
None have been brought up yet to the same credibility as Billie Eilish in 2020 or The Weeknd in 2022. Much of the speculation has been about the popularity an artist has to have to make it as a house. Many bands have been speculated like Slipknot, Ghost, Nine Inch Nails, Metallica, Lady Gaga, or the return of Rob Zombie. The main sentiment on the board is that for an artist to make it, they have to be at least big enough to host the Superbowl Halftime Show. Billie probably can, The Weeknd did, and of the speculated artists, that leaves acts like Metallica and Lady Gaga on the frontline. Again, no rumors for any music artist this year.

Whoops, I accidentally wrote a bit of a monster here... I hope the mods are willing to give a little flexibility with my double posting here! Tried to make it as neat and non-invasive to the thread as I can! Apologies!!
how likely could a house based on Megan D stallion be?
Because marketing could put Megan ( d stallion) and M3gan on the advertisements and merch. Marketing wise it would hype up the event bigly. Billboards, etc. ( Megan double feature)
Synergy.
Plus Megan d stallion had dressed like hellraiser for Halloween before. She's into horror even more than The Weeknd

The mega popular rapper/singer/songwriter Megan Thee Stallion is a huge fan of horror movies – she told Vogue last year that one of her favorites is Sam Raimi’s The Evil Dead – and she reveals in a new chat with Marie Claire this week that she’s developing one of her own.

how likely could a house based on Megan D stallion be?
Because marketing could put Megan ( d stallion) and M3gan on the advertisements and merch. Marketing wise it would hype up the event bigly. Billboards, etc. ( Megan double feature)
Synergy.
Plus Megan d stallion had dressed like hellraiser for Halloween before. She's into horror even more than The Weeknd

The mega popular rapper/singer/songwriter Megan Thee Stallion is a huge fan of horror movies – she told Vogue last year that one of her favorites is Sam Raimi’s The Evil Dead – and she reveals in a new chat with Marie Claire this week that she’s developing one of her own.

I think Megan Thee Stallion house would be fun as heck but she isn't horror centric so a lot of people who complain prior to the house coming out. Also female artists always seem to bring the worst out on these sites and I don't think Universal would want to deal with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.