Disneyland Resort | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, probably dependent on reception it could turn from limited time to permanent or simply be a summer limited show or end at the finish of the year or something and no one can say it was a failure necessarily because it was always planned to be "limited time".

Hercules is currently playing at the Paper Mill Playhouse and is getting mixed reviews. With Encanto likely going to Broadway, I doubt Hercules will make it there, but they'd have to condense this current version down to make it work at DCA. Another possibility with Frozen now closed on Broadway is to bring that back to DCA.
Maybe the more substantial show after Rogers can be something like Mickey and the Magician show at WDS but on a much larger scale. It's anyone's guess.

Disneyland is closing early today and closed early yesterday due to weather, six flags is closed (when are they open? Lol) but USH is open 8-10 pm per the app
I guess they want that money

Any recommendations on where to buy custom MagicPlus Bands. The ones they have at Disneyland are fine..but they don't have a Mando one...like how?

If your using a normal ticket when can you get into the monorail station? Like will they not let you into the station until 8 AM or let you in a few minutes to get on the 8 AM Monorail?

If your using a normal ticket when can you get into the monorail station? Like will they not let you into the station until 8 AM or let you in a few minutes to get on the 8 AM Monorail?
You should be able to at least line up to get in if they don't let you on the load platform before 8AM. I've entered the park a couple of times on the monorail before but usually that's right when the park has opened. Not sure about before the park officially opens, but again, I imagine they would at least let you enter the gate and line up on the platform before opening.

Reactions: Jerroddragon

Indy is open again, most effects are working and the Q got a nice cleaning and all Q effects are back on. Also the ratroom effect is no more, now its been changed.
The other significant change is in the dark hallway sequence. Instead of going through multiple rooms of just pitch black, there is a new frenetic apparition effect that turns a potential exit from the temple into rubble. This means that the rarely working rat scene is no more, and we’re thrilled to see this change.

Overall a win for this attraction.

Pete is also joining toontown as a walkaround/meet and greet character

Last edited:
FYI, they changed the rat tunnel with, in the opinion of someone who has ridden this ride probably forty times in twenty-one years, a much improved scene.

However, rat aficionados such as @Alicia will be disheartened to hear that the rat tunnel no longer contains any rats.
"The other significant change is in the dark hallway sequence. Instead of going through multiple rooms of just pitch black, there is a new frenetic apparition effect that turns a potential exit from the temple into rubble. This means that the rarely working rat scene is no more, and we’re thrilled to see this change."

Interesting, wonder how hard this will be to capture on video

(just saw the video....a much better effect then what we had before)

Reactions: alias8703
As somebody who's planning his first trip to Disneyland in September, I'm glad to hear that Indy has been freshened-up. Now, hopefully everything doesn't break between now and September!
I'm going in the summer and from the calendar it looks like most rides are getting ready for the rest of the year...Indy just went down, Big Thunder and Matterhorn are going down. So I think they are planning at least for these refurbs to have the rides open the rest of the year and fingers crossed they work this well for a while. With the Indy movie out this summer and blueray this fall I hope they keep it working right

Also adding this video so people can see the changes

Last edited:
I really like that new scene in the former HHN Hollywood black walls room. Makes you think there's a way out when there really isn't. Love it.
I do as well

I had no idea what the Rat room was suppose to be until I join online message boards. This is a HUGE improvement from that.

Anyone know if the projection room is playing the full spiel or is it still just the loop of Sallah explaining the safety features?

Anyone know if the projection room is playing the full spiel or is it still just the loop of Sallah explaining the safety features?
I saw online people saying it’s the same short version from before

also too toontown is doing a media event today
And the coaster got chip and dale plus Zipper added to the ride
ED9288B2-F160-4046-AF0F-BC82D19CEA8F.jpeg7C3C2A81-42A9-4E76-825A-9A6B46AA4A5F.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: malice