Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disneyland Resort

As a very odd move, DL has decided to fix up Splash Mountain before closing it. The ride seems to be in the best condition it has been in years yet they decide to throw money into fixing a ride that’s gonna close. Makes no sense to me but I guess they want this ride to have a proper farewell.

I like a lot of the changes. However, there could still be a lot more tree cover. With the area around the fountain, I'd appreciate if it had 4 circling trees instead of just lamp posts.

Toontown at Night, looks great. Still no video of the new fountain effects that are suppose to come on at night

The new popcorn bucket, Donal Sipper Cup and Picket basket set

8e8ceb6f-d6e6-4a91-817f-14db84e485bb-jpeg.18413

Just make Hyperspce Mountain it’s own coaster at this point. It would make for a good remedy for Cosmic Rewind over here.
I really....really hope after Splash that they finally address Tomorrowland, Besides Hollywoodland its literally the only land that need work. They have reworked the Pier, twice. got rid of Bugsland and redid Toontown, along with Adventureland getting its treehouse redone/the Aladdin Oasis area. disney really has no other choice unless they randomly redo Frontierland

I'm going in the summer and from the calendar it looks like most rides are getting ready for the rest of the year...Indy just went down, Big Thunder and Matterhorn are going down. So I think they are planning at least for these refurbs to have the rides open the rest of the year and fingers crossed they work this well for a while. With the Indy movie out this summer and blueray this fall I hope they keep it working right

Also adding this video so people can see the changes

One of my favorite attractions of all time, but this has to be one of the longest walk to exit a ride. That and Smuggler's Run if you're on the turntables on the right side.

One of my favorite attractions of all time, but this has to be one of the longest walk to exit a ride. That and Smuggler's Run if you're on the turntables on the right side.
Top floor of Flight of Passage has entered the chat.

Personally I thought Hyperspace Mountain was great - once you go on one of the seasonal/limited time version, the actual ride seems a bit meh.

Top floor of Flight of Passage has entered the chat.

Personally I thought Hyperspace Mountain was great - once you go on one of the seasonal/limited time version, the actual ride seems a bit meh.
Thats how I feel about Ghost Galaxy.....I mean to me everything about that version is better.

I hope whenever they redo Tomorrowland and I assume Space Mountain will be redone and come back and hopefully when they do redo it we get like the best projectors that are also easy to re program so we get more then one version of the ride

I wonder if they are waiting on San Fransokyo to be finished first before sending the crews over to Tiana's. Could also explain why they have not broken ground on the Avengers E ticket yet. They are building new projects one piece at a time.

I wonder if they are waiting on San Fransokyo to be finished first before sending the crews over to Tiana's. Could also explain why they have not broken ground on the Avengers E ticket yet. They are building new projects one piece at a time.
Per fresh baked anyway he is calming on his videos that the splash team working in WDW now will be working on our Version as well

If that’s true basically this ride won’t close until they are done with the outside of WDW version

Wait Splash is still open in Disneyland?

I need to pay more attention to Disney parks, I did not know this lol
I wouldn't have known either if I wasn't planning a trip to DL. Splash open, Soarin Over California playing currently, a refreshed Indy along with Wondrous Journeys, Magic Happens, and WoC: One. Matterhorn wasn't open when I went last year either so that'll be fun to do again.

Looking forward to this trip.

Space Mountain has single rider again and it was rumored to be using the Genie Plus Q....but now its at the exit again