Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else feel like the overall speculation is kind of anticlimatic right now? I mean, we pretty much have NOTHING to go on. I keep getting Facebook "memories' popping up reminding me of how I posted excitedly about an HHN announcement. I had two of them pop today - one was me gushing over AHS returning for HHN27 on this day. (the other one was them announcing dates in 2018). I'd take just a little crumb - even if they just teased something. I think about all the time I spent a couple months ago feverishly reading every page of this thread - desperately trying to catch up so I didn't miss anything. And now.. we've slowed ot a crawl. I know last year, they took FOREVER to announce most of it, and I was really hoping that wouldn't be the case this year. Yes, I know "it's only March".. but in just a couple days, it will be April, and we will be just five months out. Some of us have travel to plan. <end whining>
I am super excited for this year (as I am every year, of course) but yeah, I feel you on this one. This year seems to be less exciting in terms of spec do to Universal really seeming to be good at preventing leaks this year. On one hand, yay I might be finally surprised by a year of announcements. On the other hand, spec is kind of, “eh”, at the moment.

I am super excited for this year (as I am every year, of course) but yeah, I feel you on this one. This year seems to be less exciting in terms of spec do to Universal really seeming to be good at preventing leaks this year. On one hand, yay I might be finally surprised by a year of announcements. On the other hand, spec is kind of, “eh”, at the moment.
The spec isn't quite as fun, but I'm very excited to be surprised by things for the first time in a few years.

Speculation is fun when it starts in May when the event is more solid/locked in place. Even though these events are planned more than a year in advance now, things change quickly as we have seen in the past.
This is generally true I agree. But I can’t help but feel like we had a bit more to go on by now in the past years. Maybe the timeline in my head isn’t working, who knows.
You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Last edited:
There's a lot of clues out there, people just miss them because it's not put on a spec list.
I don't mean to be an eejit, but if I don't see clues here, where else would I look for them? Nightmares? And yes, I have been hanging around these forums (used to be only at Nightmares, but now both), and I fully recall the endless waiting and vague nonsense that would go on for the first five months of the year. I also recall Dr. Jimmy doing his crazy April Fool's video where, allegedly, at least one of his wild proposals was supposed to be accurate, blah, blah. Maybe I am just losing my patience in my old age, or I have gotten spoiled with some recent years where we have gotten announcements early. The result of all my aggravation with this is me just wanting to slap whoever runs the HHN Twitter feed for the endless "I'm trying to tease you and look cool" comments. So, HHN Twitter person, unless you're going to jump into the clue game and make it more fun.. shut it.

Not gonna hold my breath on an eleventh house, but it’s possible they could be changing the house locations while keeping the total of ten.

I don't think this tent is for a house though. It might be for something totally unrelated to HHN.

Might just be for that Saturday Night Takeover show being filmed next month. I wonder if that's what the IOA platform is being built for.

All 10 houses will be packed into one soundstage.
I'd be down for this lmao.
I don't think this tent is for a house though. It might be for something totally unrelated to HHN.

Might just be for that Saturday Night Takeover show being filmed next month. I wonder if that's what the IOA platform is being built for.
I was thinking it could be related to the small MIB upgrades we've been seeing. Maybe a refurb is imminent?

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95

Even if it is related to the event, then I can take a themed bar, which would work well for the MIB tent. On Discord, Mark from HNN saids it only has four sections currently.

Even if it is related to the event, then I can take a themed bar, which would work well for the MIB tent. On Discord, Mark from HNN saids it only has four sections currently.

A new photo was just posted showing half the size of the original tent being utilized. Definitely not a house.

We can officially end the 11-house rumors. See you in November to discuss this again for HHN 33.

Status
Not open for further replies.