Avengers Campus (DCA) | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers Campus (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Theme park Deadpool is probably the ideal version of Deadpool. Highly theme park literate, doesn't have the vocabulary of an Xbox 360 gamer during 2008, and only present for ten minutes rather than two hours.

Also, this retelling of Endgame is genuinely hilarious:

Never imagined I would ever see Deadpool and Wolverine at Disneyland…

I seriously hope this isn’t over. I want him to interact with more of the Avengers! Please have him interact with Spider Man, or him stepping out of a portal for Dr. Strange.

Never imagined I would ever see Deadpool and Wolverine at Disneyland…

I seriously hope this isn’t over. I want him to interact with more of the Avengers! Please have him interact with Spider Man, or him stepping out of a portal for Dr. Strange.

This is so great. I honestly wish they’d keep Deadpool around after the movie is done in theaters but this stuff will likely just be temporary like all the promo stuff.

Whoever said that a M&G would be better than this probably needs to eat their words. This is all fantastic and way better than a single M&G. The shows, the unicorn, everything. The energy is great.

Reactions: Mad Dog