Avengers Campus (DCA) | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers Campus (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Never imagined I would ever see Deadpool and Wolverine at Disneyland…

I seriously hope this isn’t over. I want him to interact with more of the Avengers! Please have him interact with Spider Man, or him stepping out of a portal for Dr. Strange.

Never imagined I would ever see Deadpool and Wolverine at Disneyland…

I seriously hope this isn’t over. I want him to interact with more of the Avengers! Please have him interact with Spider Man, or him stepping out of a portal for Dr. Strange.

This is so great. I honestly wish they’d keep Deadpool around after the movie is done in theaters but this stuff will likely just be temporary like all the promo stuff.

This is so great. I honestly wish they’d keep Deadpool around after the movie is done in theaters but this stuff will likely just be temporary like all the promo stuff.
I kind of hope they do something special on his last day lol. Like, imagine security chasing him around because his contract expired and he’s begging to stay forever.

I'm kind of genuinely hoping with just how people are not only gelling with it; but loving the interactions--that they find a way to atleast make Deadpool a "permament" fixture to Avengers Campus. Even if Wolverine has to go, Wade can work without him.

I'm kind of genuinely hoping with just how people are not only gelling with it; but loving the interactions--that they find a way to atleast make Deadpool a "permament" fixture to Avengers Campus. Even if Wolverine has to go, Wade can work without him.
It seems to be the first thing in a long time that has legitimately brought some attention to the land like actually making me jealous that we can’t have that in WDW or Universal.

Reactions: Jerroddragon

Still awesome that they're continuing his appearance through different shows. I’m still hopeful about him interacting with Spider-Man or other Avengers.

I just want to say, Deadpool might have been the best addition for Avengers Campus. Its going to be so sad when he’s gone…

Reactions: alias8703 and Nick