Avengers: Infinity Defense (DCA) | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers: Infinity Defense (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do they have room for this coaster and some sort of ride like the minions shooter ride?

I'd like a ride with more characters, Spiderman has one...and even if they do an Avenger's style ride bet it has 5-10 characters max and since the MCU is huge, id like some sort of ride that can have Moon Night and other none big stars to show up in
Yeah, they're not going to have any ride devoted to Moon Knight. There's a reason they only have rides devoted to Guardians and Spidey and will have a ride devoted to the core Avengers: They sell.

Have smaller C-ticket dark rides themed to Moon Knight or She-Hulk aren't really going to sell.

Yeah, they're not going to have any ride devoted to Moon Knight. There's a reason they only have rides devoted to Guardians and Spidey and will have a ride devoted to the core Avengers: They sell.

Have smaller C-ticket dark rides themed to Moon Knight or She-Hulk aren't really going to sell.
I mean people will ride what is there

Spiderman the ride sucks, Full stop like if you enjoy it fine but as a ride or a Spiderman expedience it fails on every level. So people will ride what you put in front of them

Also I'm not saying a Moon Knight ride, I want an attraction that can have more hero's then just Ironman and Cap

Lastly the Moon Knight Meet and greet literally closes its line once the character shows up because its the popular, soooo there is interest in the smaller characters as well

Reactions: Wesker69
That sounds like the mystical black box rumor that gets pushed around ever couple years. With the amount of marvel shows on Disney+ that would be a great use for that concept. But idk if the land needs another shooter ride given that Spider-Man mania is there already.

Black box, to me, always felt like an internal dev tool that someone wanted to make into a real attraction to recoup costs or something. I really like the idea in theory but in practice just disappoints.

Reactions: frank_1991_
Black box, to me, always felt like an internal dev tool that someone wanted to make into a real attraction to recoup costs or something. I really like the idea in theory but in practice just disappoints.
Black box feels like what MMRR turned into to me.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
The Black Box concept feels like it came from a directive to find a way to build a supposed "dark ride" with as little effort as possible.
This sounds a lot like Disney's take on the DWT. For a Hollywoodland revamp I would rather see an actual dark ride theme like a Disney villains one that is interactive.

Reactions: belloq87
What’s this “Black Box” some people are mentioning?
It was rumored back in 2019 and is basically the DreamWorks theatre from USH but in a trackless ride form. It can be changed out over time with new IP and the screens and be reraranged as well.

Just saw the videos for the Avengers RnRC overlay at Disneyland Paris.

If this is indeed what we are getting, then what a slap in the face for people waiting all of these years for a proper Avengers E-ticket. It's literally a ride that would be fit for a Six Flags park. I really hope we're not getting a copy+paste of that ride in Paris. We need Avengers: Cosmic Rewind.

Just saw the videos for the Avengers RnRC overlay at Disneyland Paris.

If this is indeed what we are getting, then what a slap in the face for people waiting all of these years for a proper Avengers E-ticket. It's literally a ride that would be fit for a Six Flags park. I really hope we're not getting a copy+paste of that ride in Paris. We need Avengers: Cosmic Rewind.
I really don't think this is going to be what you are getting. I think it will but much more like Flight of Passage with an Avengers overlay than that. Or a completely unique ride. They said funding on the ride was paused, not that it was cancelled. The parks are making a ton of money, and I know the stock isn't doing great, but whose is? Hopefully we hear good news at D23.

Reactions: shiekra38 and JS610
Because it's not an Avengers ride. It's an Iron Man ride with a splash of Captain Marvel on top of a ride that already existed.

I still don't get why it became an Avengers overlay - thats what happens when Marketing/Bean counters get involved (or someone truly stupid like Bob)

I'd bet that Imagineering were always designing an Iron Man coaster overlay, following Imagineer Jim Shull that's what it always appears to have been intended as.

I'd say it's now highly unlikely that this somes to Disneyland. Cosmic Rewind just became even more of a front runner IMO.