Aventura Hotel | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There are a few from the aerial shoot in the link below, mainly the parks though, I will go through the file later and post any that are relevant to the hotels and VB areas later, I'm sure there will be one or two :thumbsup:

but for now enjoy
roodlesnouter | Flickr

OK, now I have had a chance to go through your album. I didn't know you were a pro! Tremendous pics of the construction and fireworks. You have real talent capturing the image.

I wonder if the people in Civitichia know that same statue of "The Kiss" is (or was) in Sarasota on the west coast of Florida?

Thanks again for posting, it is wonderful to see under the skin of DA, HE and the rest. I think the people framing the buildings wondered what the? when asked to make those crazy angles.

:topic:

Reactions: UK-Trigg
I went up in a chopper around the same time to nosy at Diagon alley, CBBR was under construction at the time too.
I have dozens of aerials from that trip, I'm inspired to dig them out too see what I have of the area.

I remeber OU lit up when we posted our report that night :drool: LOL, Don't think Uni was best chuffed though :frustrated" Sorry Uni :sneak:
What does "chuffed" mean. Speak English already. :lol:

Reactions: JoeCamel
It never ceases to amaze me how much quality Universal put into the area that was occupied by a single ride, Jaws.....Now, well have three hotel resorts and one water theme park occupying a previous open field....Adventura will continue to fill the need for value priced hotel rooms. I'd imagine some of the International drive hotels are, and will be, suffering.

Reactions: JoeCamel
There are a few from the aerial shoot in the link below, mainly the parks though, I will go through the file later and post any that are relevant to the hotels and VB areas later, I'm sure there will be one or two :thumbsup:

but for now enjoy
roodlesnouter | Flickr

Not to be a creep but I was looking through this album a few days ago, I didn't realise it was yours. Great photos!

Chuffed is also legitimate English.

You UKers stick together. :lol: I thought Scots & English were supposed to be rivals.

We have to stick together, they voted for it
lol.gif

Think they can get it built by HHN? If they do we need to break in the rooftop bar.
Aventura is going to be their 2018 hotel... the CBBR Towers will be their 2017 hotel.

Besides, they haven't even started to go vertical with this hotel. There's no way they'd be able to get it done in a mere 8 months.

Aventura is going to be their 2018 hotel... the CBBR Towers will be their 2017 hotel.

Besides, they haven't even started to go vertical with this hotel. There's no way they'd be able to get it done in a mere 8 months.

I know, I was playing off Universal's speed in building and my desire to be sitting on a high rooftop sipping (guzzling) rum drinks :dance:

BTW have they started driving pilings yet?

Reactions: Nick