Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Blue Man Group Replacement Rumors

A WWE Hall of Fame would go over about as well as The NBA Experience…
I mean, it would go over slightly better than that. Put in the exhibits they have at Mania Axxess each year, some belts, a Cut A Promo/ Do Your Favorite Wrestler's Entrance, bring a couple guys out for autographs every month. You'll outdraw the NBA Experience, but not by a lot.

Grinchmas is our 'Favorite' theme park show. We generally catch it 4 or 5 times when we're on vacation at Universal during the Holiday Season. It will be interesting
to see it in a theater setting, if the rumor holds true.

So, more seating per show? Raised stage? And they can start setting up earlier this way?
The stage is raised, but it’s a bit small than what they typically use.

The real benefit is the tiered seating (assuming they open it up).

Last edited:
I think it’s possible the old stage is totally gone and a new one is there. Big benefit is the exterior covered queue and the dedicated food and restrooms.
I’m curious the path they use from Islands. The straightest shot is through the Screamhouse path and breezeway, but that brings you to the back of the theater rather than the entrance.

The biggest negative here is that it’ll be a noticeably longer walk. SS18 is pretty much in USF for all intents and purposes.
The walk is the worst part of the show (not just length-wise, more presentation-wise). I know it wouldn’t make sense, but just moving the show to USF and letting people get a permanent entrance would be a big upgrade IMO.

The walk is the worst part of the show (not just length-wise, more presentation-wise). I know it wouldn’t make sense, but just moving the show to USF and letting people get a permanent entrance would be a big upgrade IMO.

Guest relations nightmare but it would work.

Maybe the utilize trams to transport people as they also need them when they open Epic Universe?
I love the show, seen it first in the streets and later in the studio. Wonderful if the production can grow even more into a real theater.