Cabana Bay Beach Resort | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've stayed there many times....and I've been to everything on property , except Hard Rock & off property Dockside, many multiples of time. I wouldn't say Cabana is the best resort, but I would say ' it's the best resort
value wise'. Though bus transportation is very good at both Dockside and CBBR Universal resorts, it's my least favorite mode of going to the parks. I prefer hitching a Sapphire taxi, or walking
the path.

It’s all subjective too. Like I personally really do not like Hard Rock. Theme, room amenities, and hotel overall just didn’t seem that great, but people rave about it. It’s just great that Universal basically has a place for everyone’s taste.
I understand. The reason we've never stayed at Hard Rock, and we've dropped by to eat a few times, is that we don't care for the theme and we've always thought that hard rock music all day and night would drive us batty. :grin: :lol:

I understand. The reason we've never stayed at Hard Rock, and we've dropped by to eat a few times, is that we don't care for the theme and we've always thought that hard rock music all day and night would drive us batty. :grin: :lol:
Yes, a sessions visit is perfect for me but I don't want to check in and have a guitar sent up. I hear the pool is cool but have never. Lots of time circling the lazy river at Cabana though

Reactions: Mad Dog
C'mon...

Best aesthetic, cool and very comfy theming, two awesome pools, great lazy river, it's got everything!
The aesthetic is nice as is the lazy river.

I noticed last HHN that I think my friends and I have kind of "outgrown" CB. There were families and kids *everywhere* last year

Which is good because they pay the bills

I think Sapphire is more my vibe now, it's a bit more chill, and more expansive which mean quieter

Yes Backwater is carrying a lot of it as well, fave bar on property

The aesthetic is nice as is the lazy river.

I noticed last HHN that I think my friends and I have kind of "outgrown" CB. There were families and kids *everywhere* last year

Which is good because they pay the bills

I think Sapphire is more my vibe now, it's a bit more chill, and more expansive which mean quieter

Yes Backwater is carrying a lot of it as well, fave bar on property
Well, I'll be staying at Sapphire for the first time next week for opening weekend of HHN, so I'm excited to see if it overtakes CB for me!

I'm surprised nobody has brought this up here.

Wonder if it's basically the mini Toothsome concept modified for a new theme...
To stay on theme I hope it's a '50s malt shoppe with three head Hamilton Beach mixers and stainless cups. Leave the cupcakes to the chocolate people and out of the shakes.

I'm surprised nobody has brought this up here.

I would've thought a brand new restaurant coming to one of the resorts would have its own article here. How come this wasn't reported on, @Brian G. or anyone who works on publishing articles here? Are you waiting for more information to be released?

I would've thought a brand new restaurant coming to one of the resorts would have its own article here. How come this wasn't reported on, @Brian G. or anyone who works on publishing articles here? Are you waiting for more information to be released?

Well, considering this bit of news dropped yesterday morning, and the site's senior staff was busy covering Horror Nights... perhaps they just need a day or two to get something up? Especially since there isn't any info available beyond "a malt shop is coming in this location?"