Cabana Bay Beach Resort | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone find it curious how the bridge was listed as 4.5 million but the project is going to end up between 9-10 million...

Anyone find it curious how the bridge was listed as 4.5 million but the project is going to end up between 9-10 million...

Yeah...I was trying to figure that out, as the discrepancy was bugging me. The $9-10 million is the total coming out of the CRA, correct, with the bridge as a single line item in the total list? It seemed that way, and they had mentioned other road/infrastructure improvements in the area from the total CRA allowance. I'm wondering what else it involves.

I figured the rest is part of the road work, or more specifically the sidewalk work, because right now that's a pretty unsafe walk. At parts the walkway is right next to the road without even a plant or a patch of grass separating the two.

Snapped this photo on the Turkey Lake side of the resort. They had pretty much all of the windows in and a colored paneling of some sort.

2m455r7.jpg

Also snapped this, or tried to. Damn wipers.

rlmh00.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
BTW, I was in the area again last night, and there was even more orange fencing around the street and plants. This is all for future sidewalks and the bridge, I assume.