Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth

I am really excited to see what they do with this house. My only Legendary Truth experience so far was Wyandot Estate which is more of a spinoff. From the picture and brief information we have been given, this house looks to be very varied in its creatures.

Given my proximity to the city, I'm already lodging my only house complaint as the rooms not smelling enough like NYC subway smells for it to be accurate. No HHN scent wizardry can ever truly capture that magic...

This is quickly becoming one of my most anticipated. An embarrassment of riches in the maze lineup, to be honest.

I agree and so much effort and props in the streets. I like seeing some positive responses on this forum, let’s all keep it up lol

This is quickly becoming one of my most anticipated. An embarrassment of riches in the maze lineup, to be honest.

Big same. Noir house, rich lore, lounge/jazz singers who're most likely in the Kitty Kat Club which by the way, that's a killer touch considering it's literally right across from Boris's office in NY! It's growing more obvious why the insiders kept this one secret, this really sounds like THE Legendary Truth house.

The time this house takes place between is very fitting to the 30 year theme given the house takes place October 25th to October 31st, 1991 - the dates of the very first Fright Nights. There's so much to catch in this house and so much to piece together. Thankfully this house seems to constantly be one of the shortest waits with most of the super popular houses being in the back this year, so getting extra runs in here shouldn't be that hard, especially late at night or early into the night. I could easily see this being in my top houses of the year.

The time this house takes place between is very fitting to the 30 year theme given the house takes place October 25th to October 31st, 1991 - the dates of the very first Fright Nights. There's so much to catch in this house and so much to piece together. Thankfully this house seems to constantly be one of the shortest waits with most of the super popular houses being in the back this year, so getting extra runs in here shouldn't be that hard, especially late at night or early into the night. I could easily see this being in my top houses of the year.

I was actually going to ask something with that in mind. I don’t know if it would make any sense in lore but is it possible that this house is actually about:
The creation of the HHN event in the lore

I was actually going to ask something with that in mind. I don’t know if it would make any sense in lore but is it possible that this house is actually about:
The creation of the HHN event in the lore
Maybe in a lose, metaphorical sense. Since the whole thing is about finding McGuffins that open a portal to hell, we can say HHN “is” that portal.