Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cedar Point

I honestly can't tell which looks better, Time Traveler or SV. Both look amazing, and I wish I can do a trip if I get a chance to both Silver Dollar and Cedar Point.

Time Traveler looks great and all- but nothing is going to top SV. It could easily be the best coaster in the entire world.

Any RMC Hybrid I've ridden on is my favorite ride in it's particular park. Iron Rattler is the best at Six Flag Fiesta Texas. New Texas Giant is the best ride at Six Flags over Texas, etc.
This is the RMC Hybrid that puts all other RMC hybrids to shame.

No brainer- I'm on this next year. Where do I send my application to parkscope @Joe ? :)

Having just ridden Twisted Colossus, which was fantastic, this looks like pure insanity. I don't know what's crazier: the second half in that wooden forest or that last run of six airtime hills in a ROW. This ride looks exhausting and man do I want to ride it.

Cedar Point just needs an actual GCI woodie and they'll be set for life.

Having just ridden Twisted Colossus, which was fantastic, this looks like pure insanity. I don't know what's crazier: the second half in that wooden forest or that last run of six airtime hills in a ROW. This ride looks exhausting and man do I want to ride it.

Cedar Point just needs an actual GCI woodie and they'll be set for life.

Something I've been thinking about that blows my mind: CP doesn't have a wild mouse coaster. I think a spinning wild mouse or something along the side midway near the Action Theater would round out the park well.

I could definitely see the next coaster being more for families/children. Not sure if it would be a wild mouse though. I could see a B&M or Vekoma Jr. (with the newer trains) invert being added at some point.

Something I've been thinking about that blows my mind: CP doesn't have a wild mouse coaster. I think a spinning wild mouse or something along the side midway near the Action Theater would round out the park well.
CP need to preserve most real estate for larger rides at this point. I wouldn't expext much less in size than a family ride like fire chasser express is.

Good point, after Wildcat left, CP just hasn't had any compact coasters. A Mauer spinning wild mouse would be great. The one at Lagoon was a blast.

Good point, after Wildcat left, CP just hasn't had any compact coasters. A Mauer spinning wild mouse would be great. The one at Lagoon was a blast.

Also one or two dark rides would be great. Get a Triotech in Frontierland and a Sally off the main midway or something. The park needs more things for guests when the weather is bad.

Steel Vengence debuts May 5th/6th, with previews beginning from April 10th as a hard ticket event.

Hold the phone.

First riders event is April 27th and is a hard ticket event that benefits the LeBron James Foundation. Tickets go on sale March 19th.

There's also a Passholder Hoedown April 30 - May 2nd that's free for AP holders and includes one ride on Steel Vengeance. Registration opens April 10th.

Things to Do in Ohio | Sandusky Events | Cedar Point

Hold the phone.

First riders event is April 27th and is a hard ticket event that benefits the LeBron James Foundation. Tickets go on sale March 19th.

There's also a Passholder Hoedown April 30 - May 2nd that's free for AP holders and includes one ride on Steel Vengeance. Registration opens April 10th.

Things to Do in Ohio | Sandusky Events | Cedar Point

Oh, my apologies! Should've read it more carefully.