Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cedar Point

I'll be visiting June 11-13 for the first time. I can't wait! I might make Steel Vengeance my #100.

Making my first trip later in the year, after wanting to ride top thrill dragster since the day I saw it I truly am looking forward to going.

Do we have any pro visitors to CP who can offer top tips for getting the most from a day trip?

Making my first trip later in the year, after wanting to ride top thrill dragster since the day I saw it I truly am looking forward to going.

Do we have any pro visitors to CP who can offer top tips for getting the most from a day trip?

Lucky git. I’ll be watching this intently. Hopefully one day I’ll make the trip.

Lucky git. I’ll be watching this intently. Hopefully one day I’ll make the trip.

Ill tell you all about it whilst we drink our beers atop the Aventura:cheers:

Cedar Point is just part of a 5 week trip planned for Sept, We will be taking in NYC, PA, Pigeon Forge, DCL, and Finally HHN. Ill not promise a trip ;):lol:

Ill tell you all about it whilst we drink our beers atop the Aventura:cheers:

Cedar Point is just part of a 5 week trip planned for Sept, We will be taking in NYC, PA, Pigeon Forge, DCL, and Finally HHN. Ill not promise a trip ;):lol:

That sounds like you’ll have a good story for that pint but it may require more than one.

Have you been to Dollywood?

That's high.

Indeed, which is odd, considering a lot of the I-Boxes don't even go that high.

I have to wonder, as someone I think pointed out that it may have to do with the new trains RMC have created, more specifically, how they're made. Perhaps that's something to look at.

Main advert though as well as the tagline is a complete copy of Thorpe Park's "An Island Like No Other"

Having seen both adverts, while the taglines are similar, the commercials themselves couldn’t be more different. Thorpe’s is about what you’d expect from a regional park while the Cedar Point commercial is far more sentimental.

TBH this looks like it might be the best attraction of 2018 in the United States, including Disney/Universal or otherwise (though it's always subjective).