Cheetah Hunt | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looking even more awesome by the minute. I'm too surprised at how silent this thing is, although I suppose with such close proximity to the animals, this is a good thing.

Not doubt the ride is filled with sand. You can also get wheels that are designed to run quieter along the track.

Also add to the fact that it is a very long track and close to guests and other attractions in a lot of places.
No one wants a loud coaster constantly screaming by them when they are walking through the park.

Also add to the fact that it is a very long track and close to guests and other attractions in a lot of places.
No one wants a loud coaster constantly screaming by them when they are walking through the park.

I don't do coasters. But the one thing I do love about coasters is the noise, the noise of the cars screaming by and the noise of the passengers screaming in joy.

I love how Kumba is SO LOUD! You can hear it in the Edge of Africa section! It is amazing!
I can't wait for Cheetah Hunt, however the latest video that I saw the ride seems really slow, so lets hope it is still in the warming up stages and they plan to make the launch go faster! :)

Kumba is supposed to be loud, Kumba means roar. I love how loud some coasters are that have features that interact with the midway. The best examples are Kumba, Incredible Hulk, and Alpengiest.

Pretty sure they're gonna be speeding it up though. It barely crests the parabola right now.

It will be faster, this is only a testing phase.

--- Update ---

I love how Kumba is SO LOUD! You can hear it in the Edge of Africa section! It is amazing!
I can't wait for Cheetah Hunt, however the latest video that I saw the ride seems really slow, so lets hope it is still in the warming up stages and they plan to make the launch go faster! :)

While I won't disagreee, I know I don't want to hear CH through out the whole layout or the Crown Colony, besides aren't Cheetahs kinda quiet. It should sneak up on you.