CityWalk Expansion | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which new venue are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
So is everyone just guessing Nascar and NBA are out or was there some news I missed?

Anyone else feel that calling this an "expansion" is misleading? I mean, you could feed me some schlock about expanding brands or horizons or some cheese like that, but, really, is CW expanding?

Anyone else feel that calling this an "expansion" is misleading? I mean, you could feed me some schlock about expanding brands or horizons or some cheese like that, but, really, is CW expanding?

.... That's like saying Fantasyland 2.0 isn't MK's biggest "expansion" because you're not actually setting foot outside area previously available in the Magic Kingdom.

New CityWalk guide map:
IMG_2564.JPG

IMG_2565.JPG

We are losing Latin Q, Pastamore, Pastamore Market, Endangered Species, Cigarz, TCBY, Galaxy & Katie's (8 venues).
We are gaining Antojitos, Red Oven, Pranzo, Cowfish, Menchies, Cold Stone, Hot Dog, & Breadbox (8 Venues) plus a rebuilt Starbucks.
To be fair, I'd call it more an upgrade or enhancement than an "expansion," which I think requires a larger footprint and/or and increased number of venues.

Awesome. That means it should be opening up soon. I'm excited to see the Antojitos menu, although personally I'm not really a fan of Tapas. I end up spending more but eating less.

I still feel CityWalk needs a good pub like Todd English's PUB in Vegas. Also needs a proper sports bar like ESPN Club, but better food/atmosphere. Tada.

I took a photo today of Antojitos.

The doors were open and you could see inside but it was a little dark so I didn't take a photo of the inside.

I got a few pics of CityWalk last night. First up, here's the temporary Universal Store tent that they'e setting up for when the official Universal Store closes for renovation.

IMG_7813_zps7680154a.jpg

IMG_7814_zps2d6bb2bd.jpg

IMG_7816_zps2e2b9c34.jpg

IMG_7817_zps9c7b848d.jpg

IMG_7819_zps6b2962d5.jpg

IMG_7823_zps92e8625c.jpg

IMG_7851_zps1ecc44b7.jpg

Awesome shots Felipe!!

Here are a few I took today, with one possible change to watch out for :lol: