CityWalk Expansion | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which new venue are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
^ yeah, that tells me that it is staffed during peak periods and now, with the lull, they are either modifying it or moving it.

I'd imagine they're moving it, I can't imagine them all of a sudden removing it due to poor performance or not being needed. If that was the case payroll funded there would of been slashed long before. But as others have mentioned staffing 2-3 people there all times of the day tells me it's needed.

I'd imagine they're moving it, I can't imagine them all of a sudden removing it due to poor performance or not being needed. If that was the case payroll funded there would of been slashed long before. But as others have mentioned staffing 2-3 people there all times of the day tells me it's needed.

I think Uni is still figuring out their new found popularity.

My guess is they will put in a more attention getting kiosk emphasizing dining reservations. That way they can panic the Disnoids into making ressies in the AM therefore keeping them on property until Dinner.

The desk is back just being remodeled. A change to fit the future of city walk.

From Tim Tracker's video:

cd.png~original

Concierge kiosk was open tonight, looks great but the touchscreens are even less responsive than Cowfish's ones.

I was hoping for an announcement next month, but now I'm hearing a few months longer...

Very interesting.....I wonder when that comes. If it's a friendly sign for NBA City to kindly leave.

Last edited:

they have tabletop screens up there now like they do at Cowfish

- - - Updated - - -

just throwing this out there...how long have the tarps that covered that boat loading area at city walk been down? Is this to start the expansion of the dock to add the "terminal hub" for Sapphire Falls?

just throwing this out there...how long have the tarps that covered that boat loading area at city walk been down? Is this to start the expansion of the dock to add the "terminal hub" for Sapphire Falls?

Will an expansion be necessary? Has it been announced? Otherwise, I would think they are merely being replaced in the current Florida "dry" season in prep for spring and summer rains and heat.

BTW, the new reservation booth is sexy... thanks for the picture.

any word on what might be holding this out? or thoughts/possibilities? so odd to close the place and gut it out so quickly and then... just.... leave it there. its been a few weeks now and many photo updates including a visit in between and no sign of anything lol hopefully what goes there is worth the wait

any word on what might be holding this out? or thoughts/possibilities? so odd to close the place and gut it out so quickly and then... just.... leave it there. its been a few weeks now and many photo updates including a visit in between and no sign of anything lol hopefully what goes there is worth the wait

I feel like it's probably either permit-related issues or an unexpected delay in receiving whatever supplies are necessary for remodeling the building. Usually those seem to be the main reasons why projects get held up at UOR...