CityWalk Expansion | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which new venue are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
Given the success of all the new establishments and another 1000 rooms opening within 18 months I can't imagine Nascar is an isolated project but rather the beginning of something much larger. No insight here just opinions....

Given the success of all the new establishments and another 1000 rooms opening within 18 months I can't imagine Nascar is an isolated project but rather the beginning of something much larger. No insight here just opinions....

Makes sense. Thanks, Hate!

The former beignet stand, across from Element/Nascar, is becoming an Auntie Ann's Pretzels. Sorry I don't have photos, but I was on my way to work, and whipping out a cell phone with guests around is a big no-no.

The former beignet stand, across from Element/Nascar, is becoming an Auntie Ann's Pretzels. Sorry I don't have photos, but I was on my way to work, and whipping out a cell phone with guests around is a big no-no.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing!

The signs must have gone up sometime Friday, because when I left Friday morning, they weren't there; when I came in Saturday morning, it looked almost ready to open. Imagine the smell of those pretzels as you are entering or exiting the park? They should do a great business.

The signs must have gone up sometime Friday, because when I left Friday morning, they weren't there; when I came in Saturday morning, it looked almost ready to open. Imagine the smell of those pretzels as you are entering or exiting the park? They should do a great business.
Yassss

Why this is just now becoming a thing at CityWalk is beyond me...I would love to see more sweet places like this

Auntie Anne's opened at 9 AM yesterday, and I was an early customer for a pretzel on my way to work. They only sell a couple of kinds, and no TM discount :down: which means I won't get pretzels often. $4.39! Is that how much they are at the mall?

Auntie Anne's opened at 9 AM yesterday, and I was an early customer for a pretzel on my way to work. They only sell a couple of kinds, and no TM discount :down: which means I won't get pretzels often. $4.39! Is that how much they are at the mall?

Somewhere in the $3 mark.

That smell as I walked in and out of Uni was amazing....and so was the line to get a pretzel

As I saw on Twitter today. The area where you make city walk reservations. That's located next to Starbucks/Coldstone and its underneath the escalator. Has walls up around it. Seems that booth area has been ripped up. Who knows for what.....

As I saw on Twitter today. The area where you make city walk reservations. That's located next to Starbucks/Coldstone and its underneath the escalator. Has walls up around it. Seems that booth area has been ripped up. Who knows for what.....

I've never seen that used