Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Hollywood

Universal Studios Hollywood has expanded outdoor seating at several restaurants, along with new outdoor dining areas in accordance with current safety guidelines.

Have there ever been rumors of Studio Sweets? An artist has concepts of it in Hollywood but would seem kind of redundant with It's Sugar nearby.

Edit: There's also a place called Bread Box that would be next to Panda Express? I'm guessing this is the sandwich place

There’s artwork and schematics floating around the web for a Nintendo store at Citywalk replacing the Tilly’s across from Dodgers Clubhouse.

I’d share the link here but got warned last time for posting to some Velocicoaster concept art. *shrugs*

There’s artwork and schematics floating around the web for a Nintendo store at Citywalk replacing the Tilly’s across from Dodgers Clubhouse.

I’d share the link here but got warned last time for posting to some Velocicoaster concept art. *shrugs*

If you check the SNW Hollywood thread, Alicia’s already shared the link and people have been discussing it.

The Citywalk directory already posted that Subway is being replaced with Firehouse Subs... thought there doesn't seem to be much work going on for it.

I'm also bewildered that all work has apparently stopped on Toothsome... Citywalk food is nearly they only thing they have going right now, and if they had kept working on it, it probably would've been ready to open before the park itself can.

The Citywalk directory already posted that Subway is being replaced with Firehouse Subs... thought there doesn't seem to be much work going on for it.

I'm also bewildered that all work has apparently stopped on Toothsome... Citywalk food is nearly they only thing they have going right now, and if they had kept working on it, it probably would've been ready to open before the park itself can.

That has got to be the world's most lateral move in terms of sandwich shops. Jersey Mike's or bust!

I was wondering about Toothsome as well last time I was there. Maybe someone here has some more insight on what is going on. I suppose it could be something as simple as things being held up by the building and safety division end.

Hmmm...maybe I'm wrong but are these new hours for most of Citywalk as well? Thought it opened at noon everyday

Just went yesterday around 3 and was happy it wasn't crowded. Pretty much empty. Didn't get to eat at habit burger so hopefully next time. Man I didn't realize how much I miss the theme park
View attachment 14137

Looks like a nice day for a butter beer and stroll around Citywalk!

I feel ya on missing the park, even though I’ve only been once! Got to work on the backlot last week and the highlight was being able to see some of the closed attractions. Can’t wait for reopening!

Did you manage to see any new SNW construction?

I can't wait to get back to USH, experience JW in 'A Mode' and take several back to back rides on ROTM :)

Yes, I got a good view of construction from one of the backlot parking decks. Obviously didn’t take photos because I’d like to be invited back again some day.

I also saw into the MK Ride because the elephant doors were open. Hard to make anything out, but one of the security guards was very talkative about it! That’s how I heard they’re working on scenic right now.

Once outdoor dining reopened, we've noticed it's relatively crowded on weekends.

I do wish they'd resume the Toothsome construction. I feel like it could've been open in just a few more months if they had, and it would've been a way to draw more people to Citywalk while the park was closed.

Once outdoor dining reopened, we've noticed it's relatively crowded on weekends.

I do wish they'd resume the Toothsome construction. I feel like it could've been open in just a few more months if they had, and it would've been a way to draw more people to Citywalk while the park was closed.
They’re bound to resume construction soon. A few weeks ago I dreamt I was drinking their chocolate old fashioned at the Hollywood location. Let’s hope it’s a sign! :toast:

Looks like a nice day for a butter beer and stroll around Citywalk!

I feel ya on missing the park, even though I’ve only been once! Got to work on the backlot last week and the highlight was being able to see some of the closed attractions. Can’t wait for reopening!

Yeah it was a nice day. It was the first time my girlfriend has gone to city walk and she was having so much fun so she wants to go again and hopefully one day the theme park as well. Sadly there was no butter beer available.

Yeah it was a nice day. It was the first time my girlfriend has gone to city walk and she was having so much fun so she wants to go again and hopefully one day the theme park as well. Sadly there was no butter beer available.
They sold Out?