CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 109 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm interested to see what they could possibly put there.

Also somehow I totally missed that Red Coconut closed. Do any of the clubs remain?

Signage is what it is given the (presumably) temporary build. Love the art, though.

Kind of unclear what the ultimate function of this space will be and whether it will be successful. If it's just another bar with some light HHN theming, like the Cabana Bay bar, I imagine it could get some light traffic from people headed into the event. Unless there is something especially spectacular about the venue, I can't see it being a destination unto itself.

Signage is what it is given the (presumably) temporary build. Love the art, though.

Kind of unclear what the ultimate function of this space will be and whether it will be successful. If it's just another bar with some light HHN theming, like the Cabana Bay bar, I imagine it could get some light traffic from people headed into the event. Unless there is something especially spectacular about the venue, I can't see it being a destination unto itself.
I'm surprised they didn't rig up a "D" for the sign. Wouldn't be that hard to add in light plastic?

Reactions: MrRoamer

I'm certain its primary function is to sell mugs (and booze). I am curious what it's hours will be. Secondary function may be to soak up a little bit of the crowd mid-event -- get them to take a break there, maybe they even grab some food in CityWalk, spread that mid-evening rush out a little.

That said I could see this becoming the "new Finns" if the theming is on-point and they open the entire club. Remember HHN is the closest thing Orlando has to DisneyLand in that it's a place for locals to hang out.

I'm certain its primary function is to sell mugs (and booze). I am curious what it's hours will be. Secondary function may be to soak up a little bit of the crowd mid-event -- get them to take a break there, maybe they even grab some food in CityWalk, spread that mid-evening rush out a little.

That said I could see this becoming the "new Finns" if the theming is on-point and they open the entire club. Remember HHN is the closest thing Orlando has to DisneyLand in that it's a place for locals to hang out.
Finn's as it used to be with seating.....

All the bars around it will close at 1ish (rising star 1:15). If I had to guess this’ll probably be 4pm-1am

Reactions: SeventyOne
All the bars around it will close at 1ish (rising star 1:15). If I had to guess this’ll probably be 4pm-1am

I only just yesterday realized how few Citywalk venues are open for lunch. My only options seemed to be Cowfish, Toothsome, Margaritaville, Hard Rock, and the quick serves.

Would love if this place offered an option pre Stay and Scream, but alas.