CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think July is more likely as that will give them more time to announce the Monsters land and HP before they open the preview center.
Alicia speculated earlier this month (maybe late april?) that the preview center would open before one or both of those reveals and would have the sections covering those lands open after they're properly annouced. I'm betting on mid-late June I think

Alicia speculated earlier this month (maybe late april?) that the preview center would open before one or both of those reveals and would have the sections covering those lands open after they're properly annouced. I'm betting on mid-late June I think
How many of us feel waiting for Tomfoolery to drop the next updates on when we can expect the final two lands to be revealed:

Happy Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Still could be. The plan was June as far as I’ve heard. But that was a while ago. It’s good to see more progress speeding up on the exterior now. That’s reassuring.

Yeah, I hope we still have the themed garage loops. It's a silly "touch grass" thing to complain about, but that small thematic touch legitimately does help a very sterile concrete expanse feel like part of the overall experience and sets up the day really nicely. I'm not gonna cancel my AP over it, but it'd be an absolute shame.

Yeah, I hope we still have the themed garage loops. It's a silly "touch grass" thing to complain about, but that small thematic touch legitimately does help a very sterile concrete expanse feel like part of the overall experience and sets up the day really nicely. I'm not gonna cancel my AP over it, but it'd be an absolute shame.
It also is a subtle way to remind you where you parked.

Why do decisions that remove personality like this get made?
Announcement spiels that direct guests have been needed for some quite time (far better than have a sole TM shouting things out at security with a mini speaker). BUT, my hope is that the music returns.

I also have to ask why they didn't wait until EU was opened to modify the spiels?
I have a feeling this is in preparation for Epic Universe. Once Epic opens, access from the garages will be at the bus pickup location at the hub, so I'd imagine these announcements will make it easier for people to understand when they hear it over and over again on their way in/out that Epic Universe isn't next to IOA/USF.

I'm just hoping the antiquated security hub is the next thing to get a redo as it's a hot mess