CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Brilliant look to have a portal be the entrance ... YouTubers gonna be rope dropping City Walk all month to be first in
There will most likely be a "media" preview. Legitimate media (local news stations) first, then the online guys will get their shot.

The Legitimate Media portion will be short. They will get the 30 shots they need and the 3 question interview. Done.

The online guys portion will be much longer. They each need at least 257 shots of the model, and a rambling 15 question interview.

That said, I won't be watching the Legitimate Media stuff nor the online guys interviews. But I will delight in the 2742 cumulative shots from all the online guys.

Last edited:

Of course! Not surprised, I'm not on Twitter so not really aware of the discussions there. I'm here in person so I only noticed it now.

Wonder if it happened when they were installed the screens? I'm assuming it'll be fixed before opening.

Might be late on this again but good news! The sign's all fixed up and they even colored up the Universal name so it wouldn't be the same gold background color. Looks great!

IMG_2993.jpeg

The screen's also just about synced and working. There was some mismatch on one of the panels and a small green strip was visible at times during the Celestial Park footage but it's almost there.

IMG_2987.jpeg

The queue is being set up too. We're super close now!! There's more of the stanchions tucked near the window waiting to be placed.

IMG_2990.jpeg

They also added some more signage behind the shirts with the land names since I was here Friday.

IMG_2994.jpeg

All in all it looks incredible in person and I can't wait until we're able to get inside!

EDIT: just saw the other thread lol. Oh well.

Last edited:
There will most likely be a "media" preview. Legitimate media (local news stations) first, then the online guys will get their shot.

The Legitimate Media portion will be short. They will get the 30 shots they need and the 3 question interview. Done.

The online guys portion will be much longer. They each need at least 257 shots of the model, and a rambling 15 question interview.

That said, I won't be watching the Legitimate Media stuff nor the online guys interviews. But I will delight in the 2742 cumulative shots from all the online guys.
Holy moley you ain’t kidding. This page alone in this thread is just 257 shots of the portal entrance…